Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Country Music Suggestions!?

Old 07-01-2008, 08:35 PM   #21
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
who can forget these guys
Old 07-01-2008, 08:39 PM   #22
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
hell yeah.......good ol' southern rock man!!!
Old 07-01-2008, 08:47 PM   #23
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
hell yeah.......good ol' southern rock man!!!
Hellya T-when they came out with that song we really needed it
Old 07-01-2008, 08:57 PM   #24
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Hellya T-when they came out with that song we really needed it
man.....im all about country and classic/southern rock!!! some of this new "pop" type country....i cant handle it all that much!!! most of its still good, but there are a few of the new artists i cant listen to, too much.
Old 07-01-2008, 10:45 PM   #25
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah.......definitely, great music!!
Good to see you giving props to the Texans
Old 07-01-2008, 11:20 PM   #26
ILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
ILove2Drive's Tacoma Gallery
One you might like by Kenny Chesney is Back Where I Come From.. i think thats an excellent song. and try Good Time by alan jackson, thats a great one to roll down the road to. Everyone has covered some excellent artists, but ill add billy currington, blake shelton, jason aldean, john michael montgomery, keith anderson, and luke bryan to that list. country is 99.999% of what i listen to, so i have plenty more if you want em
Old 07-02-2008, 05:05 AM   #27
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
craig morgan does the redneck yacht club!!! kickass tune man!! he also doe "international harvester"........thats awesome too!!
I've got them both on my ipod. They've grown on me....

Damn work computers, they blocked youtube.

I love Steve Holy's "Bran new girlfriend"
and
Toby Keith's "As good as I once was"

I still haven't had a chance to check out the stuff listed earlier! ARGH!!
Old 07-02-2008, 11:18 AM   #28
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
David Lee Murphy makes some great driving songs. "Dust on the Bottle" was the reason I bought the CD and I ended up hooked on the rest of his stuff.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:30 PM   #29
Caro-bama alliance
wareaglesc88 is on a distinguished road
wareaglesc88's Tacoma Gallery
well southern rock came up so i'll mention a few then move to country

marshall tucker band, the outlaws, and the band.

blake shelton, john anderson, tracy byrd, alan jackson, travis tritt, tracy lawrence, hank williams jr and sr, david allen coe and george strait to name a few great country artists. theyre pure breed country.

Mark Chesnutt has to be mentioned. He has alot of great songs but "Beer Bait and Ammo" is a great tune. Anyone who knows they have a redneck side oughta love it.
Old 07-03-2008, 07:28 AM   #30

someone i forgot to mention.........sammy kershaw!!! awesome music, and he puts on one helluva concert!!
Old 07-03-2008, 07:35 AM   #31
Lane Cypert is a jewel in the roughLane Cypert is a jewel in the roughLane Cypert is a jewel in the rough
Lane Cypert's Tacoma Gallery
Alabama!
Old 07-03-2008, 07:41 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane Cypert View Post
Alabama!
hell yeah man!!!
Old 07-03-2008, 08:32 AM   #33
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ahhhh, I was just able to watch that. OMG! That song brings back some memories! And I'm embarrassed to admit I know all the words to it.