Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

B.o.B is a gift to hip hop

Old 10-16-2010, 12:22 AM   #1
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
B.o.B is a gift to hip hop

So I was watching the BET 2010 Hip Hop Awards (I love hip hop, im a DJ in my spare time) and I was completely blown away by B.o.B's performance of 'Don't Let Me Fall'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE6NP_cKe50

I bought his album off iTunes when his first single hit and listened to all his songs and thought he was really talented, however, it wasnt until I saw him live during the award show that I realized that he can sing, rap and play the guitar, and it is all coming from his heart.

I feel like the kid is going to change hip hop the way we know it, and Im really glad, because we need to get rid of some of the garbage that's out there....

who else here thinks B.o.B is an amazing artist?
Old 10-16-2010, 12:28 AM   #2
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I'd never heard of him before , but I did enjoy the song .
Old 10-16-2010, 12:33 AM   #3
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
meh... Haley Williams made him
Old 10-16-2010, 12:35 AM   #4
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
meh... Haley Williams made him
lol i had never heard of paramoore until Airplanes came out, and, having listened to other paramoore songs compared to B.o.B songs, i regret having heard of Paramoore, unless u like perving underaged tits on the internet
Old 10-16-2010, 12:42 AM   #5
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
hes aite. surprisingly, Drake is pretty good
Old 10-16-2010, 12:45 AM   #6
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah i love him. ahaha we were listening to him atour BBQ after our highschool game and my friends were making up raps to his songs. I love that guy he's so talented
Old 10-16-2010, 12:45 AM   #7
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

what amazes me about Drake is what Lil Wayne did...Lil Wayne found someone that could possibly dethrone him because drake raps better, sounds better, and, frankly, doesnt look nearly as ugly, and Lil Wayne signed him...smartest business move in hip hop probably

Drake has real talent, im excited to see him grow
Old 10-16-2010, 01:03 AM   #9
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
listen to this better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbW9JqM7vho
Old 10-16-2010, 01:09 AM   #10
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Yea dude B.O.B is a BAMF...

I'm also a HUGE Outkast fan...I think his talent is right up there!
Old 10-16-2010, 01:14 AM   #12
Abron Cabron
NewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic; Ski Patrol; River Guide
Name: Abraham
NewMexiTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I'd never heard of him before , but I did enjoy the song .
x2. pretty tight. I'll have to download some of his stuff.

hmm. who have I been into recently? how about Fort minor, Sweatshop Union, Kanaan, Chali 2na, or Atmosphere.especially his older shit. you've prolly heard all of them before. but thats some good shtuff.
My discovery for tonight from pandora is 10'ganjaplant, Cultura profetica, and Dirty heads. >>>pandora,(finds the new music for me) then piratebay and utorrent.com
Old 10-16-2010, 01:15 AM   #13
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
Outkast is weird??? I'd have to say the word your looking for is "Original" and not like all the other BS they play on the radio

Aquemini and Stankonia are amazing man...you should download em if you haven't already...it might change your mind
Old 10-16-2010, 01:15 AM   #14
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMexiTaco View Post
x2. pretty tight. I'll have to download some of his stuff.

hmm. who have I been into recently? how about Fort minor, Sweatshop Union, Kanaan, Chali 2na, or Atmosphere.especially his older shit. you've prolly heard all of them before. but thats some good shtuff.
My discovery for tonight from pandora is 10'ganjaplant, Cultura profetica, and Dirty heads. >>>pandora,(finds the new music for me) then piratebay and utorrent.com
hit up blue scholars... and try some kid cudi and maybe wale
Old 10-16-2010, 01:17 AM   #15
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Outkast is weird??? I'd have to say the word your looking for is "Original" and not like all the other BS they play on the radio

Aquemini and Stankonia are amazing man...you should download em if you haven't already...it might change your mind

he is probably talking bout the vid i posted above
Old 10-16-2010, 01:19 AM   #16
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
he is probably talking bout the vid i posted above
HAHAHAH yeah i was def talking about the weird ass dick/lady gaga contact wearing shit. wtf is that haha. outkast is good. andre 3000
Old 10-16-2010, 01:21 AM   #17

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
HAHAHAH yeah i was def talking about the weird ass dick/lady gaga contact wearing shit. wtf is that haha. outkast is good. andre 3000

Idk dude i founded in the "WTF THREAD"

yoU KNOW YOU LIKE IT
Old 10-16-2010, 01:23 AM   #18
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
Idk dude i founded in the "WTF THREAD"

yoU KNOW YOU LIKE IT
its literally creepin me out cuz of the contacts. like if everyone wore weird contacts. it would be a nightmare for me
Old 10-16-2010, 01:26 AM   #19

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
its literally creepin me out cuz of the contacts. like if everyone wore weird contacts. it would be a nightmare for me

DUDE DID YOU SEE AFTER SHE STOPS SINGING OR W/E SHES DOING?
Old 10-16-2010, 01:26 AM   #20

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
WATCH THIS!

ITS FUNNY YO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR1D6...eature=related