Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Who's buying black ops?

Old 11-02-2010, 07:42 PM   #1
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Who's buying black ops?

anyone out there getting black ops?
looks like a sweet game.
if so feel free to add me on 360.

Ahkmens Revenge

that is all.

discus.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:45 PM   #3
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
If I hadn't round house kicked my xbox I would have pre ordered that mofo
Old 11-02-2010, 07:48 PM   #4
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
im gonna get it.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:49 PM   #5
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
If I hadn't round kicked my xbox I would have put ordered that mofo
ya i tripped over mine but didn't break it. just madden 10 that was in it.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:49 PM   #6
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Ill have it next tues at 12am. I'll add you.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:52 PM   #7
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I have a 360 arcade for sale with the wireless adapter and one controller for $90, if anyone needs one?
Old 11-02-2010, 07:58 PM   #8
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
I have a 360 arcade for sale with the wireless adapter and one controller for $90, if anyone needs one?
hmm
Old 11-02-2010, 07:59 PM   #9
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
How about just the wireless adaptor? I am in desperate need, and I'm too stubborn to go buy one.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:01 PM   #10
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
who isnt going to buy it! thats the real Q!
Old 11-02-2010, 08:03 PM   #11
j1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
j1999t's Tacoma Gallery
ive got it on midnight pre order from gamestop, just have to pay it off, got the 80 dollar edition
Old 11-02-2010, 08:04 PM   #12
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
who isnt going to buy it! thats the real Q!
a kid who spends all his money on his truck
Old 11-02-2010, 08:05 PM   #13
eskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud of

eskamo23's Tacoma Gallery
i pre ordered it off of amazon for $54, supposed to be here on the day it comes out. amazon is great no tax and won't have to wait in line
Old 11-02-2010, 08:06 PM   #14
Official Flatlander

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
never thought to look there. just went to game stop.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:48 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
How about just the wireless adaptor? I am in desperate need, and I'm too stubborn to go buy one.
I kind of want to sell it with the console because I think I can get more for the x box with the adapter. Oh and it's a 120 GB Xbox.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:17 PM   #16
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskamo23 View Post
i pre ordered it off of amazon for $54, supposed to be here on the day it comes out. amazon is great no tax and won't have to wait in line
Same here...already pre-ordered and waiting for it.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:32 PM   #18
Lukes is on a distinguished road
Lukes's Tacoma Gallery
I cant wait...I've been lookin forward to it for a while.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:34 PM   #19
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I pre-ordered it.
Old 11-04-2010, 02:34 PM   #20
bgbdwlf is on a distinguished road
bgbdwlf's Tacoma Gallery
i got mine pre-ordered at game stop, but i am on the ps3