Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Whats your All time favorite movie?

Old 08-02-2008, 05:21 PM   #21
Student
absolutkc will become famous soon enoughabsolutkc will become famous soon enough
absolutkc's Tacoma Gallery
Fight club!

Speaking of movies, I forgot to brush my teeth this morning.
Old 08-02-2008, 05:45 PM   #23
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
all time favorite:
The Labryinth

others i watch over and over:
Anchorman
Joe Dirt
Happy Gilmore
Talladega Nights
Super Troopers
super trooper: "yeah ill have a liter of cola"
Old 08-02-2008, 06:40 PM   #27
Zebra is on a distinguished road

Zebra's Tacoma Gallery
i hate illinois nazis.
the blues brothers is where its at
Old 08-02-2008, 07:34 PM   #28
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blues brothers: also a good one. i actually just saw one tonight vantage point. weirdest movie imo.
Old 08-02-2008, 07:50 PM   #29
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Tamale View Post
Definitely Shawshank!
x4 (Beastlytaco, hot tamale, janster & me so far) ....
Old 08-02-2008, 07:51 PM   #30
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
blues brothers: also a good one. i actually just saw one tonight vantage point. weirdest movie imo.
vantage point was cool as hell......and the end was awesome!!
Old 08-02-2008, 07:56 PM   #31
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Super Troopers

Quote:
super trooper: "yeah ill have a liter of cola"
Man, the first time I watched that movie it was with my former brother-in-law who is a Vermont State Trooper. It was his freakin movie!!
Old 08-02-2008, 08:11 PM   #32
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
all above are great movies.
but i'm goin with the Godfather over Scarface
Attached Thumbnails
Whats your All time favorite movie?-godfather-1-1024.jpg   Whats your All time favorite movie?-scarface.jpg  
Old 08-02-2008, 08:12 PM   #33
©1975
aaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cap'n Crunch
aaronatl's Tacoma Gallery
add,

Rat Race

Full Metal Jacket

funny thing, I used to work for a guy sounded
just like R. Lee Ermey
Old 08-02-2008, 08:12 PM   #34
Mine's the silver one...
SilverMac is a jewel in the roughSilverMac is a jewel in the roughSilverMac is a jewel in the roughSilverMac is a jewel in the rough

SilverMac's Tacoma Gallery
KINGPIN!
Who wouldn't love a movie about an Amish guy, a hot chick, and a bowler with a rubber hand???
Old 08-03-2008, 12:25 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronatl View Post
add,

Rat Race

Full Metal Jacket

funny thing, I used to work for a guy sounded
just like R. Lee Ermey
"GET SOME, GET SOME". " how do you shoot women and children?"
"i dont lead as much"
Old 08-03-2008, 12:53 PM   #36
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
"GET SOME, GET SOME". " how do you shoot women and children?"
"i dont look as much"
Not look it is lead. "You just don't lead them as much"
Old 08-03-2008, 01:07 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
Not look it is lead. "You just don't lead them as much"
oops my bad. its still an awesome movie though.
Old 08-03-2008, 01:08 PM   #39

saving private ryan. awesome as well. any body seen be kind rewind. its so stupid but somehow funny.
Old 08-03-2008, 01:57 PM   #40
mudslingin44 will become famous soon enough

mudslingin44's Tacoma Gallery
Warroirs,come out to play