Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Old 11-30-2010, 09:41 PM   #1
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

So much win! SO MUCH FREAKING WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Discuss
Old 11-30-2010, 09:42 PM   #2
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
REPOST!!!
Old 11-30-2010, 09:42 PM   #3
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
aTLEAST POST SOME PIX!
Old 11-30-2010, 09:42 PM   #4
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Its for shows like these I wish Alaska had better cable!!
On a side note

Old 11-30-2010, 09:43 PM   #5
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
quarter chubby at the moment.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:45 PM   #6
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:

Hello!!
Old 11-30-2010, 09:48 PM   #7

Law Enforcement:

Old 11-30-2010, 09:49 PM   #8
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely thought Katy Perry was gonna pop out of her little outfit there for a minute. She was barely in there and was bouncin around pretty good...
Old 11-30-2010, 09:50 PM   #9
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I can't believe the show is only an hour long! It needs to be at least 5 hours long!!!
Old 11-30-2010, 10:00 PM   #10
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
It's over
Old 11-30-2010, 10:19 PM   #11

Law Enforcement:
Cmack, thats why theres pics!!!
Old 11-30-2010, 10:21 PM   #12
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Pics to hold us over till next year!

Old 11-30-2010, 10:22 PM   #13

Law Enforcement:
If they only wore that in the snow in real life...I need to get that for my snowbunny..hehe
Old 11-30-2010, 10:23 PM   #14
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
I can believe I am at work and missed the best T.V. broadcast of the year!!!
Old 11-30-2010, 10:25 PM   #15
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbm32 View Post
I can believe I am at work and missed the best T.V. broadcast of the year!!!
It will be on YouTube soon enough, I'm sure!

But still sucks for you! So glad I had tonight off from work (I switched my shift , for other reasons other than the show though)
Old 11-30-2010, 10:28 PM   #16
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh yes youtube is a wonderful thing, but even better than that my GF recorded it for me lmao
Old 11-30-2010, 10:30 PM   #17
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
She's a keeper in that case!
Old 11-30-2010, 10:31 PM   #18

Talking

Thats what I was thinking when she called me at work to tell me I missed it then said she did that for me
Old 11-30-2010, 10:32 PM   #19
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
isnt this show supposed to be dec 8th?
Old 11-30-2010, 10:35 PM   #20

No it was definitely tonight