Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

who has an iPhone.... Must have apps....

Old 12-27-2010, 12:02 PM   #21
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Right now I have:
TideGraph- Went through a couple different ones-Ended up paying for this but it's the best for Saltwater fishermen!

Discovery- The TV show...Fun for me

Angry Birds

Weather Channel

Photoshop
Old 12-27-2010, 12:07 PM   #22
jimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant future

Navy: AC3 got out in '99
jimmyzshack's Tacoma Gallery
if there wasn't mywi i probably would have got rid of the iphone.
Old 12-27-2010, 06:06 PM   #23
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
whats mywi?
Old 12-27-2010, 07:42 PM   #24
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Stunt Biker

Best game ever!
Old 12-27-2010, 07:51 PM   #25
jimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant futurejimmyzshack has a brilliant future

Navy: AC3 got out in '99
jimmyzshack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeInMaine View Post
whats mywi?
turns your iphone into a wireless access point. Your phone has to be jailbroken to install it.

http://www.intelliborn.com/mywi.html
Old 12-28-2010, 03:31 AM   #26
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
man.... there are some sweeeeeeet apps for jailbroken phone.

i would just hate to jailbreak my phone, then it crash, and won't be able to be fixed under apple, and still be under contract with AT&T
Old 12-28-2010, 04:18 AM   #27
MUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to all

MUDFISH's Tacoma Gallery
Jailbreaking is LEGAL... It recently went through the courts and they said there is nothing wrong with it... plus you can very easily plug you phone back into you computer and restore back to stock in less than 30 seconds... I've been jailbroken since the day I brought my 3G home 2 and a half years ago, and I have never had it crash... do a little reading, it is completely worth it, you will be surprised at the things these phones can do that Apple won't let them...
Old 12-28-2010, 04:36 AM   #28
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDFISH View Post
Jailbreaking is LEGAL... It recently went through the courts and they said there is nothing wrong with it... plus you can very easily plug you phone back into you computer and restore back to stock in less than 30 seconds... I've been jailbroken since the day I brought my 3G home 2 and a half years ago, and I have never had it crash... do a little reading, it is completely worth it, you will be surprised at the things these phones can do that Apple won't let them...

Is it worth it to jailbreak an Ipod Touch??

Where did you download the program from??
Cause i dont want to download any viruses.
Old 12-28-2010, 05:25 AM   #29
MUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to all

MUDFISH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post

I'd say it's worth it... never pay for an app again...

Here is is everything you need to know to get started...

http://www.iclarified.com/jailbreak/
Old 12-28-2010, 05:46 AM   #30
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDFISH View Post
I'd say it's worth it... never pay for an app again...

Here is is everything you need to know to get started...

http://www.iclarified.com/jailbreak/

x2 I jailbroke my 3Gs about 2 months ago, it's like owning a completely new phone! I can customize the look, plus the app selection is through the roof!
Old 12-30-2010, 07:12 PM   #31
Mudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
nice, I am tempted to jailbreak my phone now. This won't have any affect on service? I don't want a call from AT&T saying I can't use my phone anymore because it's JB.
Old 12-30-2010, 07:40 PM   #32
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

what generation? mines a 2nd and it reallllyyy bogged it down, take forever to open things like main apps music, photos, etc. crashes randomly. but its worth it for me b/c it lets me control my music on my ipod even while plugged into metra adaptor in the truck
Old 12-30-2010, 07:42 PM   #33
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
what generation? mines a 2nd and it reallllyyy bogged it down, take forever to open things like main apps music, photos, etc. crashes randomly. but its worth it for me b/c it lets me control my music on my ipod even while plugged into metra adaptor in the truck
Its not the newest one with the camera and whatnot, but the one right before that.

Guess thats a 3rd, but not sure, its the thin one without a camera.
Old 12-30-2010, 07:43 PM   #34
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Gun bros is an awesome game. zinio for magazines, obviously tapatalk.
Old 12-30-2010, 07:45 PM   #35
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Its not the newest one with the camera and whatnot, but the one right before that.
if it is the 8gb it is exactly the same processor as the 2nd gen. if u have 16gb or higher u have the faster processor meaning u would have less lag/crashing issues
Old 12-30-2010, 07:48 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
if it is the 8gb it is exactly the same processor as the 2nd gen. if u have 16gb or higher u have the faster processor meaning u would have less lag/crashing issues
Damn mines the 8 gb. But it seems like it might be worth it for the free apps and stuff. Can you reverse it and go back to stock if i dont like it?
Old 12-30-2010, 08:59 PM   #37
First Class White Trash

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn mines the 8 gb. But it seems like it might be worth it for the free apps and stuff. Can you reverse it and go back to stock if i dont like it?
yeah just back up your ipod b4 u jailbreak it
Old 01-04-2011, 03:40 PM   #38
Palehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Palehorse1's Tacoma Gallery
Once you get to be a geezer and start doing business with pharmacies and other places all over town you collect these handy, yet annoying little loyalty tags for your keyring. Well, as they say, "there's an app for that."

Key Ring - Mobile Loyalty Solutions
Old 01-05-2011, 07:52 PM   #39
kite will become famous soon enough

kite's Tacoma Gallery
Dragon Dictation - you talk into it and it turns it to text. You can then text it, email, etc... Very useful, especially if you want to send lengthy texts while driving.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:55 PM   #40
MadeInMaine

EMS:
Dragon dictation I great