Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

who has an iPhone.... Must have apps....

Old 12-25-2010, 05:31 PM   #1
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
who has an iPhone.... Must have apps....

With the new OS 4 on iPhone, the game center makes it able to link games with friends on iphones playing the same games.

What are must have apps for the iPhone?

Games:

Words with friends
Cro-Mag
Cogs
Enigmo
Doodle Jump
Super Juicy
Angry Birds
iPingpong
Rockband
Cut the rope
Monopoly
Snood
ZombieFarm
Flight Control

Hey Tell -- Great app instead of texting, it is like nextel push talk. pretty sweet

Gotta have your facebook

Tapatalk, so you can check your TW account

Netflix

Kayak, to find all your flights

Now Playing, finds locals movie theatres and times

AroundMe, perfect when you need to find the closest.. anything

CheapGas, finds closest gas, and cheapest

iMapMyRide, maps out your run, or bike you just did

Pandora

360, makes great panoramic photos

StarChart, great for finding constellations

SaiSuke, better calendar then the stock one

Epocrates, for any of you medical crazies....

by all means, add more to this list if you say you got a MUST HAVE

Cheers!
Old 12-25-2010, 05:43 PM   #2
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
Cydia -jailbreak
Winterboard-change a lot of stuff lol
Installous- tons of free apps download it from cydia.
Beer Ratings
Real Tools
CannNewsPro
Old 12-25-2010, 05:55 PM   #3
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
INSTALLOUS best app ever
Old 12-25-2010, 05:58 PM   #4
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
INSTALLOUS best app ever
x78984984654156145645656156154615155434567890-987654567890987
Old 12-25-2010, 08:30 PM   #5
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
i guess i gotta get that one....

Check that... I have not jail broken my phone
Old 12-26-2010, 01:43 PM   #6
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Battery Doctor app which I think is a good one to have.
Also have the Sleep Machine app as well and others listed above as well.
Weather Channel as well.

Cnet.com lists allot of good apps as well.
Old 12-26-2010, 01:45 PM   #7
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I like Gas Cubby a lot , and Zombieland USA
Old 12-26-2010, 02:00 PM   #8
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Most of the good ones have been covered, of course the music ones, of your choice. Facegoo is a fun app, Viper SmartStart is my next one. But what I cant believe is no Droidx toting folks have posted on this thread about ya ya ya...
Old 12-26-2010, 02:18 PM   #9
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
WE REWARD!!
Old 12-26-2010, 02:22 PM   #10
LIVESTRONG
Bullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bullzi511Tacoma06's Tacoma Gallery
My most used (not listed before):

ESPN ScoreCenter
BatteryMaster
PS Express
Photobucket
redbox
flixster
soundhound
facebook
twitter
plingplong
Old 12-27-2010, 01:12 AM   #11
MadeInMaine

EMS:
Oooooo

Good ones!
Old 12-27-2010, 01:26 AM   #12
Leadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Leadgolem's Tacoma Gallery
Here's what I've got. I starred the really good one.

Music:
Iheartradio*
pandora*

Business:
FileApp
Bump
Evernote

Financial:
Wells Fargo*, good if you have wellsfargo anyway.
GEICO
Amazon.com
CraigsPro

Weather:
TWC
WeatherMD
AccuWeather

News:
ABC news
NYTimes
ScoreCenter*

Photobucket*, lets you upload phone pics directly from your phone.

Yes I'm a Geek:
HistoryMaps
History Lite
Discovery
Declaration
Constitution
ArtLite
Homer
Dictionary
Epocrates

Games:
Cartoon-Wars*
BubbleFREE
Squiz Lite
Idiot Test 3
IQ
Lightsaber
DISH, nice to set recordings on my dvr from my phone.

Reference:
Google Earth
VIN History
Mixology, nice if you want to know what drinks you can make.

Tools:
Spirit Level
SoundMeter
Free Wi-Fi
Battery
UPS
USPS Mobile

Pizza Hut, I like pizza....

AVICFEEDS, useless if you don't have the right stereo.

Communication:
Twitter
IRChon
Old 12-27-2010, 01:35 AM   #13
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-27-2010, 01:36 AM   #14
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, and you MUST get Angry Birds. That's a GREAT $.99. That game will give you hours upon hours of play.

Urbanspoon is pretty cool, too.
Old 12-27-2010, 01:40 AM   #15
MadeInMaine

EMS:
What is avid feeds?
I have a pioneer headunit... Stuff for that

Derek, angrybirds is a staple!!!!

Urbanspoon is solid too
Old 12-27-2010, 02:50 AM   #16
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
angry birds FTMFW!

I also like Unblock me, open doors, and Finger physics
Old 12-27-2010, 07:15 AM   #17
Leadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Leadgolem's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeInMaine View Post
What is avid feeds?
I have a pioneer headunit... Stuff for that

Derek, angrybirds is a staple!!!!

Urbanspoon is solid too
Avicfeeds lets you load address book locations into certain avic gps stereo head units. Much easier to set way points that way.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:21 AM   #18
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Angry Birds Seasons too

RoadTrip - charts gas mileage and fuel usage
Photoshop Express

I also have the SC Code of Laws, and then Collision Recon programs too that i use
Old 12-27-2010, 09:38 AM   #19
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
iTimeSheet (for anyone who has to submit time sheets of work performed. great for contract work, lawyers, consultants, etc.)
Campbell's Kitchen (not really great because they don't have a ton of recipes but it's a good concept)
Fuelly (not so much an app as it is a link, but still...)
Meetup (check out meetup.com, this is a bit of a helper app)
Tip Calculator (don't laugh at me, I can't do math in my head but I passed 300-level college math courses)
Cnet review
Craigspro
Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy II
Duke Nukem 3D (I suck at it but it's good for the wow factor)
Bump (share pics and stuff by bumping phones)
Calc (gives a history view of your equations, scientific eq. abilities, conversions)

For jailbroken, I really didn't see much. I really only like functional apps:

Five Icon Dock (adds another icon to the dock)
WeatherIcon (updates the weather icon to display current weather... kind of works)
MyWi (haven't used it yet)
Old 12-27-2010, 11:24 AM   #20
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
oh and logmein. Its great, as long as your computer is turned on you can use it from anywhere and over 3g