Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Lost my Fox on DIRECTV

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-02-2011, 10:29 PM   #1
Beerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Beerrun's Tacoma Gallery
Angry Lost my Fox on DIRECTV

Anybody else loose your Fox network on Directv? So much for the NFL playoffs. Might be time to kick D-TV too the curb.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:35 PM   #2
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
lost it too! my contract is up on 1/10/2010. I will be switching to another carrier!!!
Direct tv has sucked for the past 2 years. I am tired of their crappy reliability and canceling programing!
Old 10-26-2011, 08:09 AM   #3
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
What The Fuck!!!

I just signed up with Directv 2 weeks ago and love it.....then....muthafuckers are dropping FX, Fox Sports, etc. etc. etc.

Goodbye Sons of Anarchy and football (only 2 fuckin things I watch)

So pissed!!!
Old 10-26-2011, 08:11 AM   #4
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
NFL Sunday ticket I can watch them ALL!
Old 10-26-2011, 08:32 AM   #5
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
NFL Sunday ticket I can watch them ALL!

Losing that too I do believe it's FOX related
Old 10-26-2011, 08:34 AM   #6
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Cable FTW.

Fink
Old 10-26-2011, 08:41 AM   #7
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
WTF? when is this all happening?

and RAPR how you loosing sons of Anarchy? just wondering. i thought it was on discovery chan?
Old 10-26-2011, 08:41 AM   #8
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post

and RAPR how you loosing sons of Anarchy? just wondering. i thought it was on discovery chan?
November 1st, if they can't come up with an agreement.

Sons of Anarchy is on FX.

Fink
Old 10-26-2011, 08:42 AM   #9
ROLLIN ON RUST
senor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
senor taco's Tacoma Gallery
Just get rabit ears, you should be able to get your local fox affiliate in true HD. In my area I get like 24 chanels over the air. FOX CBS NBC ABC PBS LOCAL ect. Its free so One less bill I have to worry about each month.
Old 10-26-2011, 08:42 AM   #10
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
DTV is threatening to pull our local CBS station & that has our local NFL games on it. We'll change them out just like we did our fucking bank when they quit reimbursing other bank's ATM fees.
Old 10-26-2011, 08:44 AM   #11
speedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
speedfreek's Tacoma Gallery
If they drop FX, Nat Geo, Speed, and FuelTV. I will be dropping them just as quick. So my local cable provider will be getting a call on Nov.1 as will DirecTV letting them know I will no longer be needing their service.
Old 10-26-2011, 08:44 AM   #12
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
November 1st, if they can't come up with an agreement.

Sons of Anarchy is on FX.

Fink
oh. shows you how much i know about what shows are on what channels. lol
Old 10-26-2011, 08:45 AM   #13
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
Losing that too I do believe it's FOX related
Better not I pre payed for that sheet!

Edit it's just you guys http://www.tvnewscheck.com/article/2...n-four-markets
Old 10-26-2011, 08:45 AM   #14
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
Just get rabit ears, you should be able to get your local fox affiliate in true HD. In my area I get like 24 chanels over the air. FOX CBS NBC ABC PBS LOCAL ect. Its free so One less bill I have to worry about each month.
Got this covered too. Got one of the TVs in my computer room/den/man cave set up with HD air antenna. Picks up 49 stations. Handy for bad weather & pwr outages too, just wait a minute and the generator kicks in then go watch tube in the den on regular TV.
Old 10-26-2011, 08:46 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
If they drop FX, Nat Geo, Speed, and FuelTV. I will be dropping them just as quick. So my local cable provider will be getting a call on Nov.1 as will DirecTV letting them know I will no longer be needing their service.
if we loos these channels i will cry! that what i watch the most.
Old 10-26-2011, 08:46 AM   #16
speedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
speedfreek's Tacoma Gallery
I tried to go to that website the creator of Sons of Anarchy kept talking about and couldn't get anywhere with it. KeepmyNets.com or something like that. Anyone else try to go the site he was talking about? Any luck?
Old 10-26-2011, 08:46 AM   #17
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
Cable FTW.

Fink

I just left Comcast after 20 fucking years of paying out the ass....I went from $165 (starting this month was going to go to $183) for cable and internet with NO movie channels!!!!!

Directv - same fuckin channels I already got on Crapcast for $62.99 (but I had refferals that I got for having people switch) so my bill is $32.99 month for ten months then back up to $62.99 unless I get more refferals.

Internet - I use my damn phone tethered.

To me, having kids and fuckin expenses out the ass and the economy going to shit - tv has finally become an expense I can live without.....but...I HAVE TO HAVE MY FOOTBALL AND UFC AND SONS OF ANARCHY!!!!! Directv better fix this fucking situation!!!
Old 10-26-2011, 08:47 AM   #18
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post

FX - Kurt Sutter is even pissed!!
Old 10-26-2011, 08:47 AM   #19
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Every company goes through contract battles, comes down to the wire, and they figure it out. Don't sweat it, happens all the time. If you are mad, there is usually a dedicated line that the carrier will have setup to record the number of calls/concerns and that may sway either side of their debate.

On an unrational note, if I lose The League on FX, Imma be pissed! NFL Sunday Ticket ftw!
Old 10-26-2011, 08:48 AM   #20
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
News corps askin for more money. Their owner was just busted for tappin celebrity phone lines somewhere in europe and sellin shit to tabloids. Lawyer fees are a bitch!

Products Discussed in this Thread