Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Any WoW'ers?

Old 01-13-2011, 08:38 AM   #1
Proud to be Awesome
Twiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: U.S.S. San Jacinto (CG-56)
Twiget's Tacoma Gallery
Any WoW'ers?

Just wondering if there was anyone else brave enough to admit they played World of Warcraft.

I've played on and off almost since day one. I've only got one level 85, a Human Death Knight. I play on Hydraxis.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:41 AM   #2
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Level 85 Prot. Dwarf Paladin here!!

WOOOOT!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Any WoW'ers?-pally.jpg  
Old 01-13-2011, 08:42 AM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT0-OL_71yU
Old 01-13-2011, 08:44 AM   #4
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Sadly, yea I played since release, but haven't played for about a year. Wasted way to much time on that shit. about 244 days played.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:47 AM   #5
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
I just quit after a day of catacy. Been playing since classic day one. I have an 80 fury/prot war. T10 sanctified w dc and deathbringers
Old 01-13-2011, 08:48 AM   #6
When all else fails read the directions
joerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 18F-5th SFG
Name: Him
joerussell610's Tacoma Gallery
OMG!!!! Where is Triumph The Insult Comic Dog when you need him?
Attached Thumbnails
Any WoW'ers?-triumph.jpg  
Old 01-13-2011, 08:49 AM   #7
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
i played since release. i had 7, L80 charatcers and leveled one of them to 85 when cataclysm came out. but i am totally done now. i cancelled my account and i will never go back.

its the player base that pisses me off in that game. its all these "l33t" teenagers telling me that i am a n00b that gets old.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:11 AM   #8
Proud to be Awesome
Twiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: U.S.S. San Jacinto (CG-56)
Twiget's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Sadly, yea I played since release, but haven't played for about a year. Wasted way to much time on that shit. about 244 days played.
I quit playing for almost a year, then a friend of mine got me playing again back in October. I've got maybe 35 days played time on all my toons. Obviously most of that is on my DK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetMonkey View Post
i played since release. i had 7, L80 charatcers and leveled one of them to 85 when cataclysm came out. but i am totally done now. i cancelled my account and i will never go back.

its the player base that pisses me off in that game. its all these "l33t" teenagers telling me that i am a n00b that gets old.
I started a guild of my own that is just me and a friend or two that I play with. I dont even bother with general chat 98% of the time for the very reasons you mentioned.

I like it because there is more to do in the game besides RAID's and grinding for better gear.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:21 AM   #9
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiget View Post
I started a guild of my own that is just me and a friend or two that I play with. I dont even bother with general chat 98% of the time for the very reasons you mentioned.

I like it because there is more to do in the game besides RAID's and grinding for better gear.
ya, but you have to deal with these people if you want to get into a dungeon using the dungeon finder. or if you ask a question in chat, then you are told you are a n00b for not knowing in the first place. or "you suck because your gear is shit and you cant pull 50 mobs and hold all the agro when the casters start aoe'ing"

ugh... i am glad i am done with that game.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:29 AM   #10
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
I know a WoWer. He's getting a divorce.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:31 AM   #11
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Justin
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
I just renewed last week. I play on shattered hand.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:45 AM   #12
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Wow is gay
Old 01-13-2011, 09:46 AM   #13
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
I know a WoWer. He's getting a divorce.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

WoW is gay.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:10 AM   #14
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I was on frostwolf the entire time... i was in shadows of the horde, the mafia, tang dynasty, pandemic to name a few guilds that are extremely well known... then i started going to the gym and getting laid. now i am as ripped as my orc warrior was.. in RL... wow is dead and is a source of money consumption.... go to the gym and do something with your life IMO
Old 01-13-2011, 10:17 AM   #15
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I feel cheated by this thread, I thought WoW stood for "Whip em Out Wednesday".
Old 01-13-2011, 10:25 AM   #16
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemicals View Post
I was on frostwolf the entire time... i was in shadows of the horde, the mafia, tang dynasty, pandemic to name a few guilds that are extremely well known... then i started going to the gym and getting laid. now i am as ripped as my orc warrior was.. in RL... wow is dead and is a source of money consumption.... go to the gym and do something with your life IMO
Some friends and I played on frostwolf for awhile
Old 01-13-2011, 10:29 AM   #17
rjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Riley
rjclemen's Tacoma Gallery
<---Guilty 85 sham
Old 01-13-2011, 10:31 AM   #18
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHJVolaC8pw

one of the funniest videos out there.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:55 AM   #19
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHJVolaC8pw

one of the funniest videos out there.
Funniest video.... kind of a stretch there... I did not laugh once

Not funny at all just lame and retarded...

the fact that not only do they have an "in game" funeral, some other losers decide to ruin it... both sides need to crawl out of their parents basements and get a life

a matter of fact you now owe me 7 minutes of your life in exchange for the 7 minutes I wasted watching a bunch a polygons shift across the screen

Old 01-13-2011, 11:01 AM   #20
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Some friends and I played on frostwolf for awhile
what were your characters names?

I'm renkagisa (warrior)
Kegsta (paladin)

lets plan a tahoe trip mang.......