Jersey Shore

View Poll Results: Who watches Jersey Shore
Yes 79 39.50%
No 53 26.50%
I could care less 68 34.00%
Voters: 200. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-24-2011, 08:00 PM   #1
Dank Tank
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Jersey Shore

Who actually watches Jersey shore?

Option 1: Yes
Option 2: Hell no its gay
Option 3: I don't care
Old 02-24-2011, 08:03 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
GAY ASS SHOW!!!!!!

I voted wrong. FML.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:03 PM   #3
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
GAY ASS SHOW!!!!!!
x2
Old 02-24-2011, 08:08 PM   #4
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
GAY ASS SHOW!!!!!!

I voted wrong. FML.

x3
Old 02-24-2011, 08:09 PM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I'm curious to find out what would even bring you to ask such a question?
Old 02-24-2011, 08:14 PM   #6
Dank Tank
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I'm curious to find out what would even bring you to ask such a question?
Its Thursday and the show is on
Old 02-24-2011, 08:16 PM   #7
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
after a passionate night of dot dot dot with my gf i found myself lying in bed watching Cheers, Cheers!!! Which is undeniably one of the greatest shows of all time. She grabbed my remote and causally changed it to Jersey Shore as if that was an acceptable thing to do on my television. 30 seconds later she was back to being a single young woman again. . . does that answer your question?
Old 02-24-2011, 08:17 PM   #8
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I was completely against that show from the beginning...but then one day, there was nothing on, and i watched it...i hate to admit it but it's been my guilty pleasure ever since. It is in no way a good show, but it keeps me entertained
Old 02-24-2011, 08:19 PM   #9
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Name: Ryan
ouyin2000's Tacoma Gallery
I have just been propositioned for sex...but to get it, I have to put up with 1 full episode of Jersey Shore...

Should I do it? Or is the show really THAT bad.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:19 PM   #10
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Blacktacoma do you watch it? I don't mind it. The cabs are here!!
Old 02-24-2011, 08:20 PM   #11
elblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant future

Name: Blake
elblako91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
GAY ASS SHOW!!!!!!

I voted wrong. FML.
X4!
Old 02-24-2011, 08:20 PM   #12
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouyin2000 View Post
I have just been propositioned for sex...but to get it, I have to put up with 1 full episode of Jersey Shore...

I'd watch any bad show for sex...but thats just me
Old 02-24-2011, 08:21 PM   #13
Dank Tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyo freak View Post
Blacktacoma do you watch it? I don't mind it. The cabs are here!!
Unfortunatley yes
Old 02-24-2011, 08:21 PM   #14
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Name: Ryan
ouyin2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTRD View Post
I'd watch any bad show for sex...but thats just me
But you're a girl, you're programmed to like Jersey Shore. Haha
Old 02-24-2011, 08:21 PM   #15
Dank Tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTRD View Post
I was completely against that show from the beginning...but then one day, there was nothing on, and i watched it...i hate to admit it but it's been my guilty pleasure ever since. It is in no way a good show, but it keeps me entertained
X2
Old 02-24-2011, 08:22 PM   #16
Dank Tank

Quote:

You can make it
Old 02-24-2011, 08:23 PM   #17
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
But you're a girl, you're programmed to like Jersey Shore. Haha
lol I guess you got a point. but I'm saying in general...if all i have to sit through is one shitty show, and i get sex at the end, I'd go for it
Old 02-24-2011, 08:24 PM   #18
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
TW member Oswego is in that show .
Old 02-24-2011, 08:25 PM   #19
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
The saying is actually "I couldn't care less."
Old 02-24-2011, 08:25 PM   #20
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
I refuse to watch anything where people get paid to act:

1) Like themselves (unless there doing something cool like Ice Road Truckers, etc.).
2) Like morons.