Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Shameless - Showtime

Old 04-17-2014, 10:27 AM   #21
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooch14 View Post
showtime is purchased, just not by me. It may be that I'm running an older box because I don't have PIP or any of that fancy stuff, and don't see where 'on demand' is an option.

We have a 'family plan' thing going on with the inlaws.
should be one of the higher numbered channels...i think it's like 1545 for me.
Old 04-17-2014, 11:26 AM   #22
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
bitchin'. Thanks

if you see it on reruns post in here for me please. Can't even search for it as a show to record, it's like it doesn't exist.
Old 04-22-2014, 03:23 PM   #23
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Best writing of any show I have ever seen. I'm dreading waiting until December/January for the new season
Old 04-22-2014, 04:06 PM   #24
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
Best writing of any show I have ever seen. I'm dreading waiting until December/January for the new season
yeah...it'll be january again.
Old 04-22-2014, 07:00 PM   #25
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Sadly for me it has taken on the Weeds downward spiral.

Weeds Season 1: one of the funniest seasons of any sitcom, ever.

Shameless was awesome for the first couple of seasons. But, much like Weeds, it has taken a turn towards drama and scenarios that simply are not funny.

Toddlers accidentally snorting cocaine and nearly dying... not funny.
Frank's alcoholism antics in this past season... not funny.
Jail, etc... not funny.

Hell, they even tried throwing in the stereotypical "fart" joke for laughs (when Frank rolled over in bed when staying at Sheila's).... not funny.

I still have hopes for this show though and will continue to watch it no matter what.
Old 04-24-2014, 12:37 PM   #26
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Spent the last month marathoning the show. Watched the S04 Finally last night. I can't wait for S05...
Old 04-24-2014, 01:06 PM   #27
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
Spoiler alert mother fucker.
Old 04-24-2014, 01:11 PM   #28

gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
I just found out that I can access all Showtime episodes online through their 'Showtime Anytime' site/app. the wife has a few days to get her poop in a group so that we can watch Season 4 together, otherwise I'll be getting my Fiona fix without her.

Just me, Fiona, and my cell phone.....
Old 04-28-2014, 12:23 PM   #29

gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
slow day at work, while answering emails I streamed the first 3 episodes of season 4 in my attempt to get caught up. Now I want more but my data limit won't let me.

Need wifi at work.