Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

cable SUX

Old 09-14-2008, 06:12 PM   #1
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
cable SUX

I wonder if you all see the same thing I do-the cable TV plays the SAME SH*T over and over and over especially on Sat/Sun!! It like they got an archive room way the hell down under the earth so they have a handfull of movies handy they will play and refuse to dig out something different! Only exception is Lifetime-my wife's FAV....they at least play a decent variety of stuff-allbeit girly drama Im just sayin-$55.00 a month and all I ever do is defer back to the national news stations! Seriously-did Ted Turner lock up all the cool fliks???
Old 09-14-2008, 07:03 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I feel your pain, my Friend. Satilite isnt much better.
Old 09-14-2008, 07:23 PM   #3
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I hope Ted Turner dies of AIDS of the cancer of the eye. I hate Time Warner and AOL. It's not really cable or satallite's fault, but Saturday and Sunday aren't really prime sales times either. Television used to be for information. Then for information and entertainment. Now it's all controlled and aimed to sell products. For the past few years I've despised television. Fewer and fewer television shows are worth my time. With the "reality" show craze and the overall lack of substance and depth (which is no fault of the writers, IMO) tv is just going downhill and shows no sign of improvement.
Old 09-14-2008, 07:32 PM   #4
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
well direct tv also sux. we have to call for something and the telephone operator dont even speak english.
Old 09-14-2008, 07:34 PM   #6
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

however, starz package is not too bad.
Old 09-14-2008, 07:47 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
this is why im on tw or doing something else all the time..........cable is a friggin joke. always the same ol shit on, and especially those stupid infomercials that are on here at 3 in the am.
Old 09-14-2008, 07:49 PM   #8
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
this is why im on tw or doing something else all the time..........cable is a friggin joke. always the same ol shit on, and especially those stupid infomercials that are on here at 3 in the am.
You mean you don't own a Sham Wow?!?!?!
Old 09-14-2008, 07:51 PM   #9

or a magic bullet??
Old 09-14-2008, 07:52 PM   #10
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
or a magic bullet??
I do own a Magic Bullet. I haven't used it for much yet, but it's pretty solid.
Old 09-14-2008, 07:53 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
....not yet. one more of those commercials and i may be convinced......and those knives that friggin ronco is selling now..........jeez!!!! and even tho the girls are hot as hell................girls gone wild shows the same commercials/clips about 8 times in a row..........wouldnt be bad if stuff wasnt censored, but i honestly wouldnt care if i never saw another ggw commercial again.
Old 09-14-2008, 07:56 PM   #12

Quote:
I do own a Magic Bullet. I haven't used it for much yet, but it's pretty solid.
dude those things are the shit. my uncle has one and it really does everything. its actually pretty good.
Old 09-14-2008, 08:08 PM   #14
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Billy Mays!!!

I'm not putting that "magic liquid" in my clothes, ever.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:12 PM   #15

uh yeah. it looks a little suspicious
Old 09-15-2008, 05:52 PM   #16
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
....not yet. one more of those commercials and i may be convinced...
Me Too!
Old 09-15-2008, 07:58 PM   #18
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
What?? I get like 300 Spanish channels! Who could want more than that?? Yeah I have direct TV and all I watch is Speed, History, Discovery and ESPN....