Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Buckcherry vid Too drunk to.....(explicit lyrics)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-25-2008, 10:13 PM   #1
genxer36 [OP] genxer36 is offline
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
genxer36's Avatar
Name: Sean
Joined: Nov 2007, #3442
Location: Bethlehem,GA
Age: 46
Gender: Dude
Posts: 10,664
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Buckcherry vid Too drunk to.....(explicit lyrics)

XM 48 squizz made this band popular. I remember when they were playing their music many months before their 1st albumn came out.

Here is a great song that they are playing now on XM48. I love this song.
If it is on regular radio, it has alot of bleeps.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpW-QHOqZ6U
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:47 AM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
tigerfan00's Avatar
Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
Joined: Apr 2008, #5966
Location: Dunkin Donuts
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 34,795
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
XM 48 squizz made this band popular. I remember when they were playing their music many months before their 1st albumn came out.
No offense...but Buckcherry has been around a bit longer than Squizz

They released an album in 1999 called "Buckcherry" and it included such hits as Lit Up and For the Movies...both excellent and fairly popular songs

3 band members left and then Josh Todd (lead singer) was working on an album/project with Slash that he was dropped from in favor of Scott Weiland...which we all know now as Velvet Revolver...from there Buckcherry was "reincarnated" and have since released 2 more albums with several hit singles

Their popularity has in fact skyrocketed, but I dont attribute that to their xm airtime


that song, though, made me laugh when i first heard it
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:20 PM   #3
genxer36 [OP] genxer36 is offline
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
genxer36's Avatar
Name: Sean
Joined: Nov 2007, #3442
Location: Bethlehem,GA
Age: 46
Gender: Dude
Posts: 10,664
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
No offense...but Buckcherry has been around a bit longer than Squizz

They released an album in 1999 called "Buckcherry" and it included such hits as Lit Up and For the Movies...both excellent and fairly popular songs

3 band members left and then Josh Todd (lead singer) was working on an album/project with Slash that he was dropped from in favor of Scott Weiland...which we all know now as Velvet Revolver...from there Buckcherry was "reincarnated" and have since released 2 more albums with several hit singles

Their popularity has in fact skyrocketed, but I dont attribute that to their xm airtime


that song, though, made me laugh when i first heard it
I believe xm was playing Buckcherry reincarnated before their 1st album. I remember people calling in wanting to buy the albumn & Bohdi saying their albumn wasn't available & there wasn't a date set for when it was due out. About 6-8months later they announced an album. I'm only familar with the current Buckcherry.

I bet Slash now wishes he didn't go with drug addict Scott.

I didn't hear them on regular radio here in ATL, until their album came out. I once called in and requested them & the radio personality said "Who"?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:23 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
tigerfan00's Avatar
Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
Joined: Apr 2008, #5966
Location: Dunkin Donuts
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 34,795
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
I believe xm was playing Buckcherry reincarnated before their 1st album. I remember people calling in wanting to buy the albumn & Bohdi saying their albumn wasn't available & there wasn't a date set for when it was due out. About 6-8months later they announced an album. I'm only familar with the current Buckcherry.

I bet Slash now wishes he didn't go with drug addict Scott.

I didn't hear them on regular radio here in ATL, until their album came out. I once called in and requested them & the radio personality said "Who"?

they quite possibly could have been playing the "new" buckcherry...as it took them like 4 years to drop an album...

i know when i was in hs i was listening to them and i graduated in 2000 and Squizz was started in 01-02 iirc

i dunno about todd over weiland...i kind of like how velvet revolver sounded...
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:53 AM   #5
The Professional
c0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
c0b2a's Avatar
Army: 3rd SFG(A)
Joined: Feb 2008, #4630
Location: NC
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 264
c0b2a's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to c0b2a
buckcherry sucks no matter when they came out
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yes... I might have gotten drunk.... rmarqu2 Off-Roading & Trails 5 07-23-2010 04:59 AM
I'm drunk!! Nightstr Off-Topic Discussion 29 05-02-2010 11:16 AM
how much to get you drunk? toyotadude5 Off-Topic Discussion 26 03-23-2010 10:22 AM
Im drunk!!! bwood_usmc Off-Topic Discussion 29 09-20-2009 06:48 PM
I'm drunk jefferson Off-Topic Discussion 32 06-30-2009 10:19 PM


Copyright © 2014 Tacoma Forum. Tacoma World is not owned by, or affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation.