LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Saw V

Old 09-26-2008, 05:24 AM   #2
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not! I don't watch too many movies but I did see Saw 3. I didn't like it, way too much unnecessary violence for my taste. But to each his own, huh?
Old 09-26-2008, 07:23 AM   #3
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
I just watched Saw IV on DVD the other day.

The story line was neat ...but the whole SAW thing is getting old. I've seen them all and they're just not scary anymore. For me, I'm amazed at the phsycho stuff they come up and the contraptions they build. The way they make it all look on film is pretty incredible.

Surely there are a couple 'make me jump' moments, but I always end up laughing afterwards.
Old 09-26-2008, 07:39 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
cant wait for saw 5............love the series. and yeah, those death contraptions they come up with are full of "cringe factor"!!!
Old 09-26-2008, 07:54 AM   #5
tossed salad anyone?
jasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nice

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
I'm not! I don't watch too many movies but I did see Saw 3. I didn't like it, way too much unnecessary violence for my taste. But to each his own, huh?

HUH?!?!?!?!
Old 09-26-2008, 08:11 AM   #6
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonh View Post
HUH?!?!?!?!
But to each his own, RIGHT?
Old 09-26-2008, 09:07 AM   #7
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i hated the first one....i've seen better acting in a shitty local car dealership or injury lawyer commercial. the others have been much better than that one...
Old 09-26-2008, 09:24 AM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i hated the first one....i've seen better acting in a shitty local car dealership or injury lawyer commercial. the others have been much better than that one...
i agree sort of....the first one was decent, but it paved the way for the rest, and all the cool torture devices that they use in all the new ones. part 2 was really good, because they started doing all the really gory stuff then, and its escalated rather nicely. they are planning on a 6th and final saw from what i hear also.

i still say the coolest devices that they had were the shotgun collar that blew the dr.'s head to mush, and the twisting rack that twisted that dude in every way imaginable, and you could see/hear the bones crack/snap and come thru the skin!!! now that what im talking about!!