Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Game Of Thrones

Old 04-11-2012, 08:35 AM   #21
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
recently watched season one...love it
patiently waiting for season 2 set (no HBO)

http://youtu.be/Dku_Uya8Ygc

season recap (spoilers)
been watching season 2. still no explaination on the old man at the end of season one acting feeble. waiting on that one. still cant stand the now King.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:36 AM   #22
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Is this show worth watching?? Never seen it. Don't even know what its about..
Old 04-11-2012, 08:38 AM   #23
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Is this show worth watching?? Never seen it. Don't even know what its about..
definitely worth watching. another show based off a series of books. never read the books though. still a good watch.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:47 AM   #24
Got R Did
jtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
love this show! watched all of season one, my wife and I are hooked. Can't wait for season two, which shouldn't be long
Old 04-11-2012, 08:59 AM   #25
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Guess its time to boot up thee ol project free tv site and get on er then
Old 04-11-2012, 10:14 AM   #26
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtgroce View Post
love this show! watched all of season one, my wife and I are hooked. Can't wait for season two, which shouldn't be long
season 2 is on HBO now, unless you are talking about downloading or buying the season outright.
Old 04-11-2012, 01:38 PM   #27
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
I just noticed today that the doctor out of Alien 3 is in it. That to me is a clincher.

I was considering buying Season 1 at Futureshop outright. Like Marcelasaurus I haven't seen an episode or know anything about it.
Old 04-11-2012, 01:50 PM   #28
Got R Did
jtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
season 2 is on HBO now, unless you are talking about downloading or buying the season outright.
wth how did i miss that???? no i have HBO......it started april 17th last year, was thinking it was around that date for this year oops
Old 04-11-2012, 01:53 PM   #29
Got R Did

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
Dang it i didn't know it started April 1st! ughhh gotta catch up then
Old 04-11-2012, 01:56 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
I just noticed today that the doctor out of Alien 3 is in it. That to me is a clincher.

I was considering buying Season 1 at Futureshop outright. Like Marcelasaurus I haven't seen an episode or know anything about it.
I'll see if I have time to make it through episode 1 tonight and I'll let you know how it is.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:00 PM   #31
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
watching it from day 1 wife and I hooked on it. now I want to read the book(s).love the imp. but the boobs!! yum yum.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:05 PM   #32

Is it a 30 min show or an hour long show? Budgeting time will be tight tonight..
Old 04-11-2012, 02:06 PM   #33
Got R Did

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
1 hour show
Old 04-20-2012, 10:16 PM   #34
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ronman737's Tacoma Gallery
Fucking love this show.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:20 PM   #35
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Nudity, bloodshed and dragons. Other shows like Spartacus have only two out of the three.

LOL, I was play Dragon Age 2 around the time I saw the first episode of Game of Thrones. Thought Tyrione Lanister was a dwarf...
Old 04-20-2012, 10:24 PM   #36
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Nudity, bloodshed and dragons. Other shows like Spartacus have only two out of the three.

LOL, I was play Dragon Age 2 around the time I saw the first episode of Game of Thrones. Thought Tyrione Lanister was a dwarf...
Havnt played dragon age yet. I love demons souls and all of the elderscrolls though. This shit is right up my alley.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:34 PM   #37
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronman737 View Post
Havnt played dragon age yet. I love demons souls and all of the elderscrolls though. This shit is right up my alley.

played all of them since daggerfall. still have all of them too, in some shape or form.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:42 PM   #38
Dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
played all of them since daggerfall. still have all of them too, in some shape or form.
Nice! I started with morrowind and played the shit out of oblivion. Skyrim is amazing but I finally put it down after like 80 hours.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:44 PM   #39
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronman737 View Post
Nice! I started with morrowind and played the shit out of oblivion. Skyrim is amazing but I finally put it down after like 80 hours.
i think i had ~110 in skyrim before i stepped away. got into MW3 and the latest zelda. wife just brought home dead island today...so we'll see how that goes. also want to get the new diablo when it drops.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:45 PM   #40
Dangerous

Im into battlefield3 myself. I cant do the blizzard titles, skyrim takes a lot of your time but those games take your life lol