Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Game Of Thrones

Old 04-19-2011, 07:23 AM   #1
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Game Of Thrones

Anyone watch this yet? i think its gonna be pretty good. TONS of nudity
Old 04-19-2011, 04:50 PM   #2
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
and heads rolling
Old 04-20-2011, 07:31 AM   #4
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
unfortunately i only got a brief HBO trial, which ran out on monday. i think htey gave it to me just long enough to see the first episode in hopes i'd pay for it. silly HBO, time to go to a torrent site....
Old 04-25-2011, 11:23 PM   #6
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
The show seems pretty good. I saw the pilot & plan on watching other episodes.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:28 PM   #7
808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
808matt's Tacoma Gallery
i DVR'd it and skipped to all the nudity parts. show looked awesome
Old 04-26-2011, 07:54 AM   #8

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808matt View Post
first of all, i hope you're kidding. secondly, if you did skip all the nudy parts, how long did it take you to finish it? 10, 15 minutes?
Old 04-26-2011, 10:38 AM   #9
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808matt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
first of all, i hope you're kidding. secondly, if you did skip all the nudy parts, how long did it take you to finish it? 10, 15 minutes?
^^ read again, my drunken, irish aquaintance....

watched both episodes so far and i hope the bring back the "winterwalkers" or whatever those things were in the first episode that effed up all those folks.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:42 AM   #10
TacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud of

Marines: Embarker
TacoDanny's Tacoma Gallery
I watched first two episodes, it semi grabbed my attention. I started reading the book and it is pretty close at least in the beginning.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:43 AM   #11
Tex'yoda is on a distinguished road

Tex'yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Show, for now, seems worth watching.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:45 AM   #12
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
The wife reads all his book and is a huge fanboy(girl). We didn't have HBO before but now we do if that tells you how much the show means to her. We've been watching it together and wasn't sure if it would be my cup of tea but I'm enjoying it so far. Pretty cool with a nice sprinkeling of boobs.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:50 AM   #14
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
My GF and I started watching it, we liked it. (.)(.)
yeah..that young blonde and sarah connor/leonidas' wife are both pretty hot.
Old 04-26-2011, 02:24 PM   #15

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
^^ read again, my drunken, irish aquaintance....

watched both episodes so far and i hope the bring back the "winterwalkers" or whatever those things were in the first episode that effed up all those folks.
my bad. and yeah, the winter walkers were cool. I have a feeling they'll be back since they keep talking about "winter coming" and those guys not being around for 1000 years. i have a feeling they'll attack that northern kingdom and ned will want to go back to defend it but cant cause he's stuck as the kings adviser and will cause tension later on
Old 04-26-2011, 02:25 PM   #16

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
yeah..that young blonde and sarah connor/leonidas' wife are both pretty hot.
yeah, love that ass (and pretty much everything else)
Old 05-06-2011, 09:27 AM   #17
Sooooooper Moderator

white walkers are coming......
Old 04-11-2012, 08:18 AM   #19
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
i though she was hot in the platinum wig.....
even better with real hair color

!!!!!

Old 04-11-2012, 08:22 AM   #20
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
recently watched season one...love it
patiently waiting for season 2 set (no HBO)

http://youtu.be/Dku_Uya8Ygc

season recap (spoilers)