Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

TW PSN Member List

Old 12-01-2010, 07:12 AM   #21
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

ryanjboutin
Old 12-04-2010, 03:41 AM   #22
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: and Army - 12 yrs total
Name: Chris
crazyman's Tacoma Gallery
crazy_OLD_man123
Old 12-04-2010, 04:56 AM   #23
Engelis is on a distinguished road
Engelis's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is Engelis420. I'm currently working on COD Black ops going for the 2nd prestige
Old 12-04-2010, 05:37 AM   #24
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
Tha_Kmfb
Old 12-04-2010, 10:30 PM   #25
Nitronick will become famous soon enoughNitronick will become famous soon enough
Name: Nick
Nitronick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
buttcheek_06. i never really log on tho
haha awesome.

bawlslover22

world at war
boarderlands
Old 12-05-2010, 12:32 AM   #26
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drifter379's Tacoma Gallery
All right yall check your request. I think I tried to add everyone.
Old 12-05-2010, 12:23 PM   #27
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I got your request.
Old 12-05-2010, 12:30 PM   #29
Son of Baconator
unentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FCC(SW)
Name: Jacob
unentered's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to unentered Send a message via Skype™ to unentered
PS3 unentered CODMW2, Fat Princess, Solitaire, Tetris, Paper Boy, Bubble Bobble
360 Boiled Turnips CODMW2, Halo 3, Pitfall, Pong
Old 12-05-2010, 01:54 PM   #31
Not bothered....

All I have at present is GT5 and the NFS Shift, and a few others.
Old 12-08-2010, 07:44 AM   #32
Proud to be Awesome
Twiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: U.S.S. San Jacinto (CG-56)
Twiget's Tacoma Gallery
Twiget310019

Gran Turismo 5 & Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Old 12-21-2010, 09:10 AM   #33
MyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really nice

MyYota05's Tacoma Gallery
PSN ID: Busterdillon84

Game I am currently playing online is Killzone 2
Old 12-21-2010, 12:41 PM   #34
bgbdwlf is on a distinguished road
bgbdwlf's Tacoma Gallery
bgbdwlf, play'n black ops & nhl11

on BO's i am the one with the big bullseye cuz i am always getting killed.
Old 01-19-2011, 04:43 PM   #36
The One The Only
rhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitchell
rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
Deerslayer_420 I mostly play battlefield Bad Company II and NCAA football 10
Old 01-19-2011, 04:55 PM   #38
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
tostidos - MW2 BC2 NFS GT5 to name a few
Old 01-21-2011, 05:52 PM   #39
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Currently still playing Battlefield Bad Company 2, NHL 11, and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit. I'll play Black Ops if enough people want me to go on other than that I quickly got bored with that game.
Old 01-21-2011, 11:46 PM   #40
The One The Only
rhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitchell
rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
Currently still playing Battlefield Bad Company 2, NHL 11, and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit. I'll play Black Ops if enough people want me to go on other than that I quickly got bored with that game.
dude hit me up and we will play some bad company II.... Deerslayer_420