12 Monkeys
Jesus Camp
Ted Bundy
Mum and Dad
The Ruins
Pink Flamingos
Old 06-02-2011, 05:02 PM   #22
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kite View Post
Here is a list I made a couple years ago:

Funny games
Teeth
An American Crime
Ken Park
The War Zone
Martyrs
Eden Lake

Knowing
Salo

Cannibal Holocaust
Audition
Calvaire
Jacob's Ladder
Children Underground (Docu)
12 Monkeys
Jesus Camp
Ted Bundy
Mum and Dad
The Ruins
Pink Flamingos

Pink Flamingo's FTW!! Forgot about that one.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:02 AM   #23
Pick your poison
okie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
okie's Tacoma Gallery
'10 remake of this..

shotgun up the ass anyone?
Old 06-06-2011, 09:10 AM   #24
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by okie View Post
'10 remake of this..

shotgun up the ass anyone?
Good remake I thought!!!!!!
Old 06-06-2011, 09:17 AM   #25
ilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant future

ilove_taco_ma's Tacoma Gallery
you're sick man! but other movies are the hills have eyes 1&2 wrong turns...unless thats not twisted enough for you.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:30 AM   #27
hedz0r is on a distinguished road

hedz0r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kite View Post
Here is a list I made a couple years ago:

Funny games
Teeth
An American Crime
Ken Park
The War Zone
Martyrs
Eden Lake

Knowing
Salo

Cannibal Holocaust
Audition
Calvaire
Jacob's Ladder
Children Underground (Docu)
12 Monkeys
Jesus Camp
Ted Bundy
Mum and Dad
The Ruins
Pink Flamingos
haha jesus camp was really messed up. those poor kids.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:40 AM   #28
All go, No show
Davtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Davtopgun's Tacoma Gallery
August Underground Mordum.........

Watch this entire movie and you'll be brainfucked for life.

If ANYTHING bothers you, Whatsoever, don't even attempt it. I made it through about 20 min, but my brother watched the whole thing and he told me things that i personally don't want to see. Most disturbing movie in history.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:49 AM   #29
betz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud of

Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: Steve
betz.steven's Tacoma Gallery
I was like 12 the first time I saw Pink Flamingoes, Just recently intrduced that one to my roomates. lol
Old 06-06-2011, 09:51 AM   #30
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davtopgun View Post
August Underground Mordum.........

Watch this entire movie and you'll be brainfucked for life.

If ANYTHING bothers you, Whatsoever, don't even attempt it. I made it through about 20 min, but my brother watched the whole thing and he told me things that i personally don't want to see. Most disturbing movie in history.
I've been wanting to get ahold of this flick.

So far SALO was a major brainfuck in my book.....it made me say "what the fuck" many many times!!!
Old 06-06-2011, 09:51 AM   #31
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
I saw Killer Klowns from Outer Space when I was 4.. Was scared shit less of clowns when I went to Disney World the following summer.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:58 AM   #32
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilove_taco_ma View Post
you're sick man! but other movies are the hills have eyes 1&2 wrong turns...unless thats not twisted enough for you.
Those are good movies...........but there Disney to me...LOL
Old 06-06-2011, 09:59 AM   #33
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by betz.steven View Post
I was like 12 the first time I saw Pink Flamingoes, Just recently intrduced that one to my roomates. lol
LOL..

I break out the freak movies that I have on my buddies and they look at me with a "what the fuck dude" look on thier faces!!!!
Old 06-06-2011, 10:12 AM   #34
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Saw movies, are those for pre-schoolers? I don't really watch movies. But I know them were gross.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:25 AM   #35
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
x2

RAMPAGE
I didn't think it was that bad but some people seem to get a little upset by it
Yeah, that movie was kind of f#cked up. Anyone seen "Black Dynamite"? It's on Netflix too, just a 70's style ridiculous kung-fu movie, lots of hilarity... Not quite sick, but a little twisted.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:42 AM   #36
Pick your poison
okie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
okie's Tacoma Gallery
?

Old 06-06-2011, 10:54 AM   #37
I think therefore I'm a Democrat
Richman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Richman21's Tacoma Gallery
Hostel is the most twisted I think I've seen.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450278/
Old 06-06-2011, 10:59 AM   #38
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by okie View Post
?

1 of my all time fave movies right here !!!!!!!
Old 06-15-2011, 03:54 PM   #39
KDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: K H I E M ™
KDogg311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
I'm a sick bastard and I love crazy movies. So post up any movies ya'll have seen that you think are just plain WTF!

I have a STRONG stomach and I think i've seen everything there is out there but maybe not! So I figured if everyone posted some crazy shit, I might have some Netflix to order that I haven't seen.

Just a few that were so so WTF!

1. Human Centipede
2. Grotesque
3. Cannibal Ferox
4. Happiness
5. Storytelling
6. The Girl Next Door - Starring William Atherton, Blanche Baker,
Grant Show, et al. (2007) NOT THE COMEDY!!!!
7.SALO (really fucked up, this one takes the cake)
Cause of this tread ... i saw ichi the killer, human centipede, and salo

you werent kiddin bout salo HAHAHA thats a sickkkk movie
Old 06-15-2011, 03:58 PM   #40
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDogg311 View Post
Cause of this tread ... i saw ichi the killer, human centipede, and salo

you werent kiddin bout salo HAHAHA thats a sickkkk movie
LOFL.....yeah. Salo = unimaginable WTF!

Products Discussed in this Thread