Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Sick n Twisted Movies

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-15-2011, 04:09 PM   #41
KDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: K H I E M ™
KDogg311's Tacoma Gallery
oohhh yeah someone mention Hanger on this tread, saw that tooo. thats pretty "WTF!?" ... HOTTT chick in it =)

someone else mention "I Spit on Your Grave" somewhere i thought it was in this tread, so i have that one on my list next. Also have Ken Park and trying to get August Underground Mordum.
Old 06-15-2011, 04:11 PM   #42
Retired?
gatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud of

Air Force: Retired
Name: Scott
gatlin69's Tacoma Gallery
Blood Sucking Freaks...You can watch it free on Hulu...it is stupid but is pretty bad
Old 06-15-2011, 04:14 PM   #43
Hold my beer and watch this
TanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
TanSR5x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyScottETC View Post
Yeah, that movie was kind of f#cked up. Anyone seen "Black Dynamite"? It's on Netflix too, just a 70's style ridiculous kung-fu movie, lots of hilarity... Not quite sick, but a little twisted.

OMG black dynamite is the shit! its so funny!

but umm to the OP you are fucked up lol i hate those nasty movies that are gore for the sake of gore

but ive seen a few of the ones you listed and they are ok but im puttin most of them on my do not watch list lol
Old 06-15-2011, 04:16 PM   #44
Retired?
gatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud of

Air Force: Retired
Name: Scott
gatlin69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
1 of my all time fave movies right here !!!!!!!

Great movie, I still think the part of Hannibal where Lecter removes the top of Krendler's skull, cuts out part of his prefrontal cortex, sautés it and feeds Krendler his own brain.
Old 06-15-2011, 04:38 PM   #45
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDogg311 View Post
oohhh yeah someone mention Hanger on this tread, saw that tooo. thats pretty "WTF!?" ... HOTTT chick in it =)

someone else mention "I Spit on Your Grave" somewhere i thought it was in this tread, so i have that one on my list next. Also have Ken Park and trying to get August Underground Mordum.
Yeah....all this sick shit was me! That chick in Hanger masturplaying was AMAZING!!!!!!
Old 06-15-2011, 04:39 PM   #46
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanSR5x4 View Post
OMG black dynamite is the shit! its so funny!

but umm to the OP you are fucked up lol i hate those nasty movies that are gore for the sake of gore

but ive seen a few of the ones you listed and they are ok but im puttin most of them on my do not watch list lol
Ahh come on................they make ya think! LOL
Old 06-15-2011, 04:40 PM   #47
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
I made it a point to watch all the "Video Nasties" and I got about 95% under my belt. Then i got all these newer ones that are just plain fucked up. It'll be good campfire talk when I go to hell!! LOL
Old 06-15-2011, 04:42 PM   #48
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't have a problem with the steve-o part of jackass but just the images from these movies I'm seeing as I read your lists and look at IMDB makes my stomach turn. I don't know if I want to subject myself. No way in hell my girl would watch them with me.
Old 06-15-2011, 04:44 PM   #49
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by okie View Post
?

Is that the Rob Zombie one? It looks different.
Old 06-15-2011, 04:44 PM   #50
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Chick in Hanger was also in Gutterballs (another crazy flick) her name is Candice Lewald
Old 06-15-2011, 04:45 PM   #51
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ_TRD View Post
Is that the Rob Zombie one? It looks different.
Yep...Zombies. Just a different poster
Old 06-15-2011, 04:48 PM   #53
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anormis View Post
Requiem for a dream! SUch a good flick but messed up for sure.
Trippy movie for sure
Old 06-15-2011, 04:49 PM   #54
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Some friends and I tried to watch SALO and we just couldn't finish it lol. You need to see Serbian Film if you haven't, it's pretty fucked up. I need to remember some of the other fucked up movies my friends and I watched lol
Old 06-15-2011, 04:54 PM   #55
KDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: K H I E M ™
KDogg311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
Chick in Hanger was also in Gutterballs (another crazy flick) her name is Candice Lewald
she's a BABE!!! have to watch Gutterballs now =)
Old 06-15-2011, 04:56 PM   #56
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDogg311 View Post
she's a BABE!!! have to watch Gutterballs now =)
She has an amazing body.....damn. Gutter balls i believe she is the one ...cough cough VIOLATED cough cough.......bowling cough cough pin!!!!
Old 06-15-2011, 04:57 PM   #57
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmok View Post
Some friends and I tried to watch SALO and we just couldn't finish it lol. You need to see Serbian Film if you haven't, it's pretty fucked up. I need to remember some of the other fucked up movies my friends and I watched lol
Yeah Salo is awful. Stuck with me forever!!

Figure out them movies and post em up!
Old 06-15-2011, 05:06 PM   #58
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
i'm gonna have to watch all these now. I've seen cannibal holocaust, awesome movie.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:21 AM   #59
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
A few more I forgot to post..(theres tons)

Sweet Movie: The Criterion Collection

The Guinea Pig Box Set

Baise-Moi - X-rated Thelma and Louise. I have the uncut version. INSANE

Romance

Bad Boy Bubby - LOFl......umm...yeah!

Thriller: They Call Her One Eye - where Tarantino got kill bill girl idea
Thriller - A Cruel Picture
i saw both versions and can't remember which one was more fucked up.

Dogtooth - trainwreck!

Gummo - kinda like KIDS

100 Tears

Scrapbook

I'll post more as soon as I can remember all the shit i've seen (that I probably shouldn't have..LOL)
Old 06-16-2011, 09:28 AM   #60
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
I posted this before but this movie really sticks with you and kinda turns the stomach. It's just plain fucked up!!

Happiness

Products Discussed in this Thread