Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Sick n Twisted Movies

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2013, 03:17 PM   #801
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
There's even a Childs Play remake coming!!!!!!

Halloween 3 - Rob Zombie

V/H/S pt.2 - no

Jeepers Creepers 3 - I'm gonna be open minded on that one.

Darkchylde - John carpenter (maybe he can bring something new??)

Insidious : Ch.2

Pet Semetary remake....fucking ridiculous

Carrie - Again...another remake.....WTF?

IT - remake

IT pt.2 - ?

Hatchet 3 - OK...the first 2 are "so bad they are good" i own em!

The Fly - again?

Amityville - a couple of em

Leprachaun - Geez

lots of Zombie flicks that will suck!

This Is the End - LOL

Machete Kills - FUCKYEAH!!

and.....drumroll.............Spike Lees remake of OLDBOY - Yep...Earth is fucked:mad :

Fuck it, I'm out!!! Everything else, meh.
Old 05-15-2013, 03:20 PM   #802
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty bleak in the horror/fucked up genre.

maybe Eli Roth can bring something this year.......................yeah..probably not.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:05 PM   #803
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Just watched this for the 5th or 6th time...LOVE IT......has anyone seen the tv series? Is it as good as the movie?

TV SERIES

Old 05-17-2013, 11:21 AM   #804
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Not sick, Not twizted

BUT BADASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-20-2013, 01:37 PM   #805
professional trousersnake charmer
RJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ/Mike Hauncho/HeavyHands
RJ MacReady's Tacoma Gallery
In the horror/gore genre yes we are fucked

Universal supposedly is greenlighting an adaptation of Martyrs.
This will prob fail just like The Thing Prequel.

Also I hear there is a "The Howling" Script floating around the Lionsgate Studios w/ Neil Marshall's name all over it (director of The Descent).

Then there is this big rumor of the director of the "Evil Dead" remake being tapped on the shoulder to do this "IT" remake.

My point is, yeah there really hasn't been something new/different/original in american horror film for some time...
Old 05-20-2013, 01:42 PM   #806
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
In the horror/gore genre yes we are fucked

Universal supposedly is greenlighting an adaptation of Martyrs.
This will prob fail just like The Thing Prequel.

Also I hear there is a "The Howling" Script floating around the Lionsgate Studios w/ Neil Marshall's name all over it (director of The Descent).

Then there is this big rumor of the director of the "Evil Dead" remake being tapped on the shoulder to do this "IT" remake.

My point is, yeah there really hasn't been something new/different/original in american horror film for some time...
Martyrs was pretty killer.

I love LionsGate and most of the shit they put out is usually pretty good.

I heard "IT" is a 100% go. Blahhh
Old 06-11-2013, 09:09 AM   #808
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna watch these today if I get time:

And this Serbian flick:

Old 06-11-2013, 09:12 AM   #809
smuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud of
Name: CR
smuggiesrider's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't see anyone mention my two favorite twisted flix

Blue Velvet

Bad Luitenent

If you like twisted AND quality film check those two out!!!!
Old 06-11-2013, 09:49 AM   #810
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smuggiesrider View Post
Didn't see anyone mention my two favorite twisted flix

Blue Velvet

Bad Luitenent

If you like twisted AND quality film check those two out!!!!

Blue Velvet is pretty fuckin crazy. Love Dennis Hopper

I own the Uncut Bad Lieutenant !!!! Love the scene where he pulls over the teens!!
Old 06-11-2013, 06:23 PM   #811
Fish On !!!
SH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Kevin
SH7mi's Tacoma Gallery
How about; Phantasm
The Stuff
C H U D
Killer Redneck Zombies
Killer Clowns from Outerspace
Pumpkin Head
Hellraiser
I Spit on Your Grave
Clockwork Orange

All disturbing movies !
Old 06-11-2013, 07:29 PM   #812
professional trousersnake charmer
RJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ/Mike Hauncho/HeavyHands
RJ MacReady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SH7mi View Post
How about; Phantasm
The Stuff
C H U D
Killer Redneck Zombies
Killer Clowns from Outerspace
Pumpkin Head
Hellraiser
I Spit on Your Grave
Clockwork Orange

All disturbing movies !
idk man, one has to be a chicken shit in the rain for C H U D to disturb.

check out:

INSIDE (french horror)
Naked Lunch (Criterion Collection)
In The Mouth of Madness(Carpenter's Apocolypse Series)
original Last House On The Left
Enter The Void
Serbian Film
Altered States
Rawhead Rex

some pretty fucked up shit in those movies

btw, Blue Velvet was sheer laughs
Old 06-12-2013, 08:11 AM   #813
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
I watched recycle. Or most of it and really liked ir. Not freaky or twisted but good Japanese suspense movie.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:23 PM   #814
Fish On !!!
SH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Kevin
SH7mi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
idk man, one has to be a chicken shit in the rain for C H U D to disturb.

check out:

INSIDE (french horror)
Naked Lunch (Criterion Collection)
In The Mouth of Madness(Carpenter's Apocolypse Series)
original Last House On The Left
Enter The Void
Serbian Film
Altered States
Rawhead Rex

some pretty fucked up shit in those movies

btw, Blue Velvet was sheer laughs
The acting is disturbing, as in Human Centipede
Old 06-12-2013, 03:45 PM   #815
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Pink Flamingos
Old 06-12-2013, 04:11 PM   #816
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
Pink Flamingos
I own that movie. What a clusterfuck it is
Old 07-12-2013, 01:20 PM   #818
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Gonna watch these today if I get time:

And this Serbian flick:

Island of death !!!!!!! HORRIBLE

Forced Entry - LOL...70's

Klip - actually not bad. The movie KIDS mixed with the movie Thirteen.
Old 07-12-2013, 01:25 PM   #819
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.amazon.com/Inbred-NON-USA...eywords=inbred

This movie: LOL.....ummm.....slow to begin then it was better. Funny shit and good gore. It's actually pretty cool now that i think about it. Def worth a watch.
Old 07-12-2013, 01:41 PM   #820
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wanted to watch this but I cancelled my Netflix.

Anyone see it yet?

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH?!?!?!?!?

Products Discussed in this Thread