Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Sick n Twisted Movies

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-11-2013, 12:21 PM   #1081
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
Lemme know
having trouble finding a good link, i'll let you know if i find one.
Old 12-11-2013, 12:35 PM   #1082
Zork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to all
Zork's Tacoma Gallery
saw Oldboy the other day........wish I never did.
Old 12-11-2013, 02:39 PM   #1083
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery

Fink
Old 12-12-2013, 04:16 PM   #1084
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Insidious Chapter 2 is badass.
Old 12-12-2013, 04:17 PM   #1085
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
I actually want to see "YOU'RE NEXT" and the remake of CARRIE!
Old 12-12-2013, 04:31 PM   #1086
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zork View Post
saw Oldboy the other day........wish I never did.
Which one?
Old 12-12-2013, 04:39 PM   #1087
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Which one?
most likely the new one, i've heard bad reviews on it.
Old 12-12-2013, 04:46 PM   #1088
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
most likely the new one, i've heard bad reviews on it.
Same here. I'd stick to the original, probably still on netflix.
Old 12-12-2013, 05:26 PM   #1090
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
Is the new one out yet?
A couple weeks ago
Old 12-13-2013, 09:00 AM   #1091
NorthWest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
A couple weeks ago
I like a couple of the actors in it so i'll try to watch is sometime
Old 12-18-2013, 02:26 PM   #1092
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Not sick or twisted but

Just fast forward to the 1:11:30 mark.....YOU ARE VERY WELCUM

then go to 1:26:31

then 1:36:15

THE END!

Old 12-19-2013, 01:26 PM   #1093
NorthWest Member

Old 12-19-2013, 01:31 PM   #1094
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post

Old 12-19-2013, 04:30 PM   #1095
NorthWest Member

Quote:
just saw your scenes very hot!
I wana be in the middle
Old 12-19-2013, 04:37 PM   #1096
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna be the "scissors" in the "scissoring"
Old 01-07-2014, 03:02 PM   #1097
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Carrie remake was decent.

Watching "PLUS ONE" right now. I have no idea what the fuck i'm getting into with this movie but here it goes.

Then "you're Next" is next

Old 01-07-2014, 03:06 PM   #1098
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Insidious Chapter 2 is badass.

Saw it 2 weeks ago. I thought it was disappointing. Very little of it scared my family......even the 10 year old.
Old 01-07-2014, 03:10 PM   #1099
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
Saw it 2 weeks ago. I thought it was disappointing. Very little of it scared my family......even the 10 year old.
Yeah...it wasn't scary but I still liked it.

I thought THE CONJURING was way amazing though. Way better than Insidious
Old 01-07-2014, 03:11 PM   #1100
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Another badass movie I watched last night was PRISONERS. I've had it for awhile but kept putting off watching it.

LOVED IT!!!!

Products Discussed in this Thread