Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Sick n Twisted Movies

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-12-2013, 05:39 PM   #1081
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Which one?
most likely the new one, i've heard bad reviews on it.
Old 12-13-2013, 10:00 AM   #1083
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
A couple weeks ago
I like a couple of the actors in it so i'll try to watch is sometime
Old 12-18-2013, 03:26 PM   #1084
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Not sick or twisted but

Just fast forward to the 1:11:30 mark.....YOU ARE VERY WELCUM

then go to 1:26:31

then 1:36:15

THE END!

Old 12-19-2013, 02:26 PM   #1085
NorthWest Member

Old 12-19-2013, 02:31 PM   #1086
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post

Old 12-19-2013, 05:30 PM   #1087
NorthWest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
just saw your scenes very hot!
I wana be in the middle
Old 12-19-2013, 05:37 PM   #1088
"GO DUCKS" Edition

I wanna be the "scissors" in the "scissoring"
Old 01-07-2014, 04:02 PM   #1089
"GO DUCKS" Edition

Carrie remake was decent.

Watching "PLUS ONE" right now. I have no idea what the fuck i'm getting into with this movie but here it goes.

Then "you're Next" is next

Old 01-07-2014, 04:06 PM   #1090
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Insidious Chapter 2 is badass.

Saw it 2 weeks ago. I thought it was disappointing. Very little of it scared my family......even the 10 year old.
Old 01-07-2014, 04:10 PM   #1091
"GO DUCKS" Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
Saw it 2 weeks ago. I thought it was disappointing. Very little of it scared my family......even the 10 year old.
Yeah...it wasn't scary but I still liked it.

I thought THE CONJURING was way amazing though. Way better than Insidious
Old 01-07-2014, 04:11 PM   #1092
"GO DUCKS" Edition

Another badass movie I watched last night was PRISONERS. I've had it for awhile but kept putting off watching it.

LOVED IT!!!!
Old 01-07-2014, 04:12 PM   #1093
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yeah...it wasn't scary but I still liked it.

I thought THE CONJURING was way amazing though. Way better than Insidious
Quote:
Another badass movie I watched last night was PRISONERS. I've had it for awhile but kept putting off watching it.

LOVED IT!!!!

Thanks for the movie input! Ill check 'em out!
Old 01-07-2014, 04:14 PM   #1094
"GO DUCKS" Edition

Quote:
Thanks for the movie input! Ill check 'em out!
Anytime bud.

Now that college ball is over.....back to movie time.
Old 01-07-2014, 04:16 PM   #1095
Pavement Princess

Just added Prisoners to my list on Netflix. It's got a lot of stars in it!
Old 01-07-2014, 04:19 PM   #1096
"GO DUCKS" Edition

Quote:
Just added Prisoners to my list on Netflix. It's got a lot of stars in it!
It's awesome.

For me for some reason it had the movies "Seven" and "Law Abiding Citizen" feel to it.

Keeps you guessing till the end.

I'm gonna watch it again with my other half.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:29 AM   #1098
"GO DUCKS" Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
dayumn that movie was emotionally draining.
it killed my buzz @ the drive in & there was no foggy windows that night
It was absolutely a thrill ride of emotions. Crazy how it ended too.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:33 AM   #1099
NorthWest Member

I enjoyed prisoners! I dislike the "villein" - he's a D-bag
Old 01-09-2014, 10:47 AM   #1100
"GO DUCKS" Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
I enjoyed prisoners! I dislike the "villein" - he's a D-bag
Was a great movie!!!!!

Products Discussed in this Thread