Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Sick n Twisted Movies

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2014, 01:45 PM   #1201
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Holy shit! WOLF CREEK 2 is BADASS!!!!!!

32 minutes in and OUCH!!!!!!
Old 04-24-2014, 08:38 AM   #1203
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
I really enjoyed the first one...one of those "RUN BITCH, RUNNNNNN!!!!" type of movies
I loved the first one also. The 2nd one is better! Believe it or not. Action from 8 minutes in until the end.
Old 04-25-2014, 02:17 PM   #1204
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-14-2014, 04:32 PM   #1205
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery

http://www.amazon.com/Video-Nasties-...110166&sr=1-56
Old 05-16-2014, 01:07 PM   #1206
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Not a WTF! But holy HILARIOUS!!!!!

Has some fucking moments in it that made me say HOLY SHIT!!!! Hilarious.

Bateman is a genius

Old 06-25-2014, 12:30 PM   #1207
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Thread revival!!!!!

I found this little gem while searching around for sick shit. Gonna watch it tomorrow.

"Filled with unspeakable atrocities, Melancholie der Engel is completely devoid of morality. It is a depraved, perverse and nihilistic endurance test".

NSFW: http://severed-cinema.com/m-reviews/...-entertainment
Old 06-25-2014, 01:15 PM   #1208
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
The cover looks horrid tho lol

I've been spending alot of time watching the breaking bad series.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:17 PM   #1209
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
You guys are sick sick people jk so am I
Old 06-25-2014, 01:35 PM   #1210
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
no denying that
Old 06-25-2014, 02:28 PM   #1211
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
Holy shit! WOLF CREEK 2 is BADASS!!!!!!

32 minutes in and OUCH!!!!!!
Just added it to my Netflix list.
Old 06-25-2014, 02:40 PM   #1212
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
The cover looks horrid tho lol

I've been spending alot of time watching the breaking bad series.
The cover is to wipe yer sweet little ass with.......in the link i put in that post...read up on the movie ....

Filled with unspeakable atrocities, "Melancholie der Engel" is completely devoid of morality. It is a depraved, perverse and nihilistic endurance test. Readers be warned: I am not joking when I say this film is extremely graphic stuff. Rape, pissing, shitting, dead animals, disembowelment, paraphilia, fetishes, enema, a colostomy bag ripped out and the hole subsequently fingered, knife rape, etc. The list goes on.
Old 06-25-2014, 02:41 PM   #1213
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
Yes.....yes we are
Old 06-25-2014, 02:43 PM   #1214
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
Just added it to my Netflix list.
Good flick bud
Old 06-25-2014, 02:46 PM   #1215
NorthWest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
The cover is to wipe yer sweet little ass with.......in the link i put in that post...read up on the movie ....

Filled with unspeakable atrocities, "Melancholie der Engel" is completely devoid of morality. It is a depraved, perverse and nihilistic endurance test. Readers be warned: I am not joking when I say this film is extremely graphic stuff. Rape, pissing, shitting, dead animals, disembowelment, paraphilia, fetishes, enema, a colostomy bag ripped out and the hole subsequently fingered, knife rape, etc. The list goes on.
sounds like my kind of movie
Old 06-25-2014, 02:47 PM   #1216
NorthWest Member

So it's on netflix and theres subtitles right?>??
Old 06-25-2014, 03:06 PM   #1217
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sounds like my kind of movie
There ya go
Old 06-25-2014, 03:06 PM   #1218
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So it's on netflix and theres subtitles right?>??
I doubt that shit's on Netflix.
Old 06-25-2014, 03:20 PM   #1219
NorthWest Member

why am i so good at what i do....

Found this movie, uncut, with english subs, on youtube lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxpyWaJwkVo
Old 06-25-2014, 03:52 PM   #1220
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
why am i so good at what i do....

Found this movie, uncut, with english subs, on youtube lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxpyWaJwkVo
I saw it on youtube....but i don't wanna watch on youtube. But yeah that's it.

Products Discussed in this Thread