LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Sick n Twisted Movies

Old 06-02-2011, 02:03 PM   #1
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Sick n Twisted Movies

I'm a sick bastard and I love crazy movies. So post up any movies ya'll have seen that you think are just plain WTF!

I have a STRONG stomach and I think i've seen everything there is out there but maybe not! So I figured if everyone posted some crazy shit, I might have some Netflix to order that I haven't seen.

Just a few that were so so WTF!

1. Human Centipede
2. Grotesque
3. Cannibal Ferox
4. Happiness
5. Storytelling
6. The Girl Next Door - Starring William Atherton, Blanche Baker,
Grant Show, et al. (2007) NOT THE COMEDY!!!!
7.SALO (really fucked up, this one takes the cake)
Old 06-02-2011, 02:28 PM   #2
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/user/spikemikeanimation
Old 06-02-2011, 04:02 PM   #3
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Ichi the Killer (unrated, not the R version)
Tokyo Gore Police
Men Behind the Sun
Inconvenient Truth
Masters of Horror TV series episode "Imprint"

I assume you've already seen the Eli Roth movies like Cabin Fever and Hostel 1 & 2?
Old 06-02-2011, 04:04 PM   #4
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
x2

RAMPAGE
I didn't think it was that bad but some people seem to get a little upset by it
Old 06-02-2011, 04:11 PM   #5
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Tokyo Gore Police
Men Behind the Sun
Inconvenient Truth
Masters of Horror TV series episode "Imprint"

I assume you've already seen the Eli Roth movies like Cabin Fever and Hostel 1 & 2?
Yeah...i've watched all of these except
Inconvenient Truth !! LOL

Imprint - yeah, that was nuts!
Old 06-02-2011, 04:12 PM   #6
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Ichi the Killer (unrated)

UNRATED Ichi is the one I saw!!!
Old 06-02-2011, 04:13 PM   #7
kite will become famous soon enough

kite's Tacoma Gallery
Ken Park
Old 06-02-2011, 04:16 PM   #8
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kite View Post
Ken Park
That's one I've been trying to get my hands on but no luck!
Old 06-02-2011, 04:19 PM   #9
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Gummo was a crazy flick!
Cannibal Holocaust
Live Feed was interesting
Header!!
Hanger - twisted as fuck!
Inside
Teeth
Run Bitch Run
Old 06-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #11
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Visitor Q
Martyrs
Schramm
Aftermath/Genesis - the Aftermath part is insane!
Someone's knocking at the door - LOFL! Just wrong!
Old 06-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #12
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDogg311 View Post
is Ichi the Killer on netflix??? im bout to just buy a copy on ebay/amazon
Yeah and it's play INSTANTLY
Old 06-02-2011, 04:31 PM   #13
KDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: K H I E M ™
KDogg311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
Yeah and it's play INSTANTLY

NICEEEEE thanks will watch soon ... do you know if its the rated or unrated version?

NM ... found it on netflix's site
Old 06-02-2011, 04:38 PM   #14
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Ichi the Killer has a prequel called "1 Ichi", though it isn't as bloody.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:38 PM   #15
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
i think it's the r rated
Old 06-02-2011, 04:44 PM   #16
xwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
xwillx93's Tacoma Gallery
I agree, Human Centipede sorta messed my stomache up. The next morning i was eating and doin my business and its all i could think about for a few days. The beginning was a little cheesy and bad acting but it was better towardthe end. Great movie though, great parody Southpark did too :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX8fKLjC__c?version=3
Old 06-02-2011, 04:48 PM   #17
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xwillx93 View Post
I agree, Human Centipede sorta messed my stomache up. The next morning i was eating and doin my business and its all i could think about for a few days. The beginning was a little cheesy and bad acting but it was better towardthe end. Great movie though, great parody Southpark did too :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX8fKLjC__c?version=3
Sorry that looks really stupid.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:49 PM   #18
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah....Human Centipede was a pretty fucked up idea. The South Park parody was funny as hell. Part 2 is coming soon!!!
Old 06-02-2011, 04:51 PM   #19
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Ya'll have some weak stomac's.
NOT ME!!!!

The only thing that made me puke was Steve-O drinking Preston Lacy's sweat from his ballsack n asscrack in Jackass. Other than that I can handle anything.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:59 PM   #20
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
NOT ME!!!!

The only thing that made me puke was Steve-O drinking Preston Lacy's sweat from his ballsack n asscrack in Jackass. Other than that I can handle anything.
yeah that was putrid.

Products Discussed in this Thread