LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Greatest Movie Quotes

Old 11-20-2011, 08:24 PM   #281
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
tommy likey tommy want wingy
Old 11-21-2011, 07:30 AM   #282
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
"I have freckles on my taint!" [Change-Up]

Fink
Old 11-21-2011, 08:24 AM   #283
99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

99TacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
No not you fat Jesus
Old 11-21-2011, 08:27 AM   #284
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
That funny cuz he fat. ( in Mr Cho voice )
Old 11-21-2011, 09:20 AM   #285
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Toodaloo mother fuckers!

Fink
Old 11-21-2011, 09:30 AM   #286
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
Put your titty back up, Adele.
Old 11-21-2011, 09:45 AM   #287
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Holla! City of Squala!

(I have a coffee mug that has this, along with the Taiwanese flag on it. It's amazing.)

Fink
Old 11-21-2011, 12:15 PM   #288
Unzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 3/3 SFG(A) Retired
Name: Randy
Unzapato's Tacoma Gallery
Jack

Jack Nicholson "The Shining"
"Open the door, Wendy. I'm not going to hurt you... I'm just going to bash your skull in. I'LL BASH IT RIGHT THE F**K IN!"
Old 01-03-2012, 08:27 PM   #289
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Anything from The Godfather. Seriously. Pick any line.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:13 AM   #290
99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

99TacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
not at the table Carlos
Old 03-06-2012, 09:31 PM   #291
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
acmair's Tacoma Gallery
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the armies of the north, general of the felix legions, and loyal servant to the true emperor Marcus Aurelius, father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and i will have my vengence, in this life or the next - Gladiator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag9JLAhE4ns
Old 03-06-2012, 09:38 PM   #292
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.

Okay maybe not the greatest line but one of the greatest scenes ever.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:02 PM   #293
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I watched Setup with Bruce Willis and 50 Cent on Netflix last night. My favorite scene:

(Dumbass playing with gun blows his own brains out)

Second guy: "You keep those guns loaded?"

Third guy: "Do you keep a car in the garage with no gas in it?"
Old 03-06-2012, 10:04 PM   #294
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmair View Post
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the armies of the north, general of the felix legions, and loyal servant to the true emperor Marcus Aurelius, father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and i will have my vengence, in this life or the next - Gladiator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag9JLAhE4ns

The evil prince dude in this movie remind me of a guy I use to work with. I am going to try to find a picture and do a comparison between the two. lol
Old 03-06-2012, 10:57 PM   #295
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
acmair's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
The evil prince dude in this movie remind me of a guy I use to work with. I am going to try to find a picture and do a comparison between the two. lol
Old 03-07-2012, 06:08 AM   #296
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banff2007Tacoma View Post
... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.

Okay maybe not the greatest line but one of the greatest scenes ever.
Agreed. Love that movie.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:26 AM   #297
Pay it Forward
Graham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant future

Graham's Tacoma Gallery
Will Munny: "It's a hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have"
Old 03-07-2012, 06:29 AM   #298
Pay it Forward
Graham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant future

Graham's Tacoma Gallery
Little Bill Daggett: You'd be William Munny out of Missouri; killer of women and children.Will Munny: That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawls at one time or another; and I'm here to kill you Little Bill for what you did to Ned.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:40 AM   #299
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case as an ' orrible ****. Me.

One of my favorite movies.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:56 AM   #300
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
"You can call me Susan if it makes you happy."

"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible ****... me"

"It's not as if it's a tin of baked beans! What do you mean "open him up"?"

" I'm gettin' heartburn. Tony, do something terrible. "

"I'm driving down the street with your head stuck in my window. What do you think I'm doing, you pen-ass"