Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Greatest Movie Quotes

Old 08-17-2011, 04:53 PM   #21
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
You two donkey dicks couldn't get laid in a morgue......
Old 08-17-2011, 05:00 PM   #23
I'm crackin eggs of wisdom
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Curt (krt)
Shiftin2Sixth's Tacoma Gallery
"I love the Power Glove. It's so BAD!" - The Wizard
Old 08-17-2011, 05:01 PM   #24
KevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
KevMc's Tacoma Gallery
Let me tell you buttholes something, this shit is waaay outta line, and you squirrels better have some nuts in your mouth!
Old 08-17-2011, 05:02 PM   #25
KevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
KevMc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Ahh!! Using the whole fist, Doc?!
Mooon riverrrrr..
Old 08-17-2011, 05:02 PM   #26
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdSBZ5WtSJc

couldnt find a better recording of the speech..but def a good/funny one.
Old 08-17-2011, 05:11 PM   #27
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18mZVTpWCOo&NR=1
Old 08-17-2011, 05:25 PM   #28
LoftyJon is on a distinguished road
Marines: Former Sgt. of 3/6
Name: Jon
LoftyJon's Tacoma Gallery
"don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining."

"Yeah, well, I always heard there were three kinds of suns in Kansas, sunshine, sunflowers, and sons-of-bitches."

"Are you gonna pull those pistols our whistle dixie?"
Old 08-17-2011, 05:25 PM   #29
CheapGrandJerokee is on a distinguished road

CheapGrandJerokee's Tacoma Gallery
"Go ahead and make my day!"
Old 08-17-2011, 05:27 PM   #30
DumpTruckTacoma is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
DumpTruckTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Some of these guys need some kind of ethical philosophy to justify it, some guys like "live free or die," but that's all bullshit, I know that now, that's all bullshit. You do it because you were trained to do it, because you were encouraged to do it, and because, eventually, you, you know... get to like it.
Old 08-17-2011, 05:29 PM   #31
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
"It's a fool who looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart."
Old 08-17-2011, 05:32 PM   #32
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
How tall are you?

Holy shit! I didn't know they stacked shit that high!
Lots of good ones in that flick.

"I wanted to see exotic Vietnam... the crown jewel of Southeast Asia. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill!"
Old 08-17-2011, 05:33 PM   #33
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
<---this is it, right here. Dr. Strangelove

Quote:
Originally Posted by maju View Post
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
OZ is gonna want to hump your leg.
Old 08-17-2011, 05:35 PM   #34
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Possibly the most quotable movie ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZocpwWLsyE
Old 08-17-2011, 05:40 PM   #35
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Possibly the most quotable movie ever:

http://youtu.be/IZocpwWLsyE
Derp? Links to an index?

Meanwhile, since I'm here:

I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you.
Old 08-17-2011, 05:41 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Derp? Links to an index?

Fixed now. Youtube is trying to direct traffic to certain vendors. I had to fuck with the link to fuck up their revenue structure. Video should work.
Old 08-17-2011, 05:50 PM   #38
DCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
DCW's Tacoma Gallery
"He pukes you die"
Old 08-17-2011, 05:51 PM   #39
Living in the Limelight
Red Barchetta is one of the sharper tools in the shedRed Barchetta is one of the sharper tools in the shedRed Barchetta is one of the sharper tools in the shedRed Barchetta is one of the sharper tools in the shedRed Barchetta is one of the sharper tools in the shedRed Barchetta is one of the sharper tools in the shedRed Barchetta is one of the sharper tools in the shedRed Barchetta is one of the sharper tools in the shedRed Barchetta is one of the sharper tools in the shedRed Barchetta is one of the sharper tools in the shedRed Barchetta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roger
Red Barchetta's Tacoma Gallery
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son."
Old 08-17-2011, 05:52 PM   #40
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Some of my favorites from one of my favotie movies. The Shawshank Redemption.

Lord! It's a miracle! Man up and vanished like a fart in the wind!

I wish I could tell you that Andy fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world.

Andy Dufresne - who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side.