Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Greatest Movie Quotes

Old 08-17-2011, 05:54 PM   #41
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
Some of my favorites from one of my favotie movies. The Shawshank Redemption.

Lord! It's a miracle! Man up and vanished like a fart in the wind!

I wish I could tell you that Andy fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world.

Andy Dufresne - who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side.
You think you've done hard time? I will cast you down with the sodomites.
Old 08-18-2011, 04:32 AM   #43
kinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM1(sw/exw), USS Tortuga 01-04, NSWDG 04-09.
Name: Josh
kinetik873's Tacoma Gallery
Donnie? Youre out of your element!

You think I was rolling out here Naked?

..Calmer than you are....

I myself dabbled in pacifism...not during 'nam of course...

Fuck it, lets go bowling.
Old 08-18-2011, 04:38 AM   #44
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
Mr. Applegate: Have a nice trip?
Lola: Perfect. The plane crashed in Cleveland.
Mr. Applegate: Good. Now about that job in Chicago.
Lola: Just dandy. I got the old boy to embezzle 100,000 dollars and lost it for him at the race track. Then his wife left him and he took to drink. I told him I was through and he jumped out the window... twenty second story.
Mr. Applegate: That's high enough, that's fine.
Lola: I wanna try the Empire State Building on this next one.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:33 AM   #46
Stickers and new floormats arent Mods
weiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JK
weiser5150's Tacoma Gallery
awww hell....someones gonna have to go back and get a shit load of dimes!
Old 08-18-2011, 05:34 AM   #47
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
Jesus Quintana: What's this day of rest shit? What's this bullshit? I don't fuckin' care! It don't matter to Jesus. But you're not foolin' me, man. You might fool the fucks in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus. This bush league psyche-out stuff. Laughable, man - ha ha! I would have fucked you in the ass Saturday. I fuck you in the ass next Wednesday instead. Wooo! You got a date Wednesday, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinetik873 View Post
Donnie? Youre out of your element!

You think I was rolling out here Naked?

..Calmer than you are....

I myself dabbled in pacifism...not during 'nam of course...

Fuck it, lets go bowling.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:51 AM   #48
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Nobody puts Baby in the corner.

I want you to be nice until it's time to not be nice.

Hasta la vista baby!
Old 08-18-2011, 07:44 AM   #49
Pick your poison
okie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
okie's Tacoma Gallery
"Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUc62jD-G0o
Old 08-18-2011, 07:56 AM   #50
Damaged Goods
ag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ag4892's Tacoma Gallery
"You're not too bright, I like that in a man"

and:

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning, you know one time we had a hill bomb, 12 hours. When it was all over I walked up, we didn't find one of them, not one stinking dink body. Smell, that gasoline smell? Smells like...victory"
Old 08-18-2011, 10:15 AM   #51
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
Well Mr. Hand if im here and your here doesn't that make it OUR time?
Old 08-18-2011, 10:22 AM   #52
COACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud of

Army: SNIPER HHC, 3 BATTALION,73 ARMOR,82ND AIRBORNE
Name: JC
COACHPPARK's Tacoma Gallery
IS THE JUICE WORTH THE SQUEEZE....

We live, we die and the wheels on the bus go round and round

You can't handle the truth!
There are three things an old man should never do: 1, skip a bathroom; 2, waste a hard-on; and 3, trust a fart.
The first casualty of war is innocence.
You all take a good look at this lump of shit. Remember what it looks like. You fuck up in a firefight... and I goddamn guarantee you a trip out of the bush - in a body bag! Out here, assholes, you keep your shit wired tight at all times! And that goes for you, shit-for-brains. You don't sleep on no fuckin' ambush! And the next sum'bitch I catch coppin Z's in the bush, I'm personally gonna take an interest in seein' him suffer. I shit you not. Doc, tag him and bag him!
Free your mind, your ass will follow.
Old 08-18-2011, 10:23 AM   #53
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes. KEEP FIRING ASSHOLES!!!!!
Old 08-18-2011, 10:40 AM   #54
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
220 221-whatever it takes.
Old 08-18-2011, 10:44 AM   #55
Take your flame, ignite the world!!!!
04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
04taco2wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bivey View Post
I'll be your Huckleberry.
This. Tombstone is a great movie.

Also. "I bet your seeing two of me right now. I got a gun for both of you."
Old 08-18-2011, 10:48 AM   #56
pinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nice
pinchetaco's Tacoma Gallery
Jesus Quintana: You ready to be fucked, man? I see you rolled your way into the semis. Dios mio, man. Liam and me, we're gonna fuck you up.
The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Jesus Quintana: Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."
The Dude: Jesus.
Jesus Quintana: You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus.

Big Lebowski awesome movie
Old 08-18-2011, 10:50 AM   #57
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
"I think I just went 10-100"
"Well, thats better than 10-200"

"If they'd a cremated the sum-bitch. I could be kickin' that Mr. Bandit's ass around the moon by now."

"I guess a legend and an outta work bum look alot a like daddy"
Old 08-18-2011, 11:04 AM   #58
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
There's that word again...Heavy. Is there something wrong with the world's gravitational pull in the future?
Old 08-18-2011, 11:12 AM   #59
rdp5008 is on a distinguished road
Name: Russell
rdp5008's Tacoma Gallery
"Phone's ringing, Dude."
Old 08-18-2011, 11:13 AM   #60
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Cpl. 2nd BN. 4th Mar
Name: Fred
Fred1524's Tacoma Gallery
Couldnt find original clip but Samuel's last speech is great!

http://youtu.be/TWleWO8T3Mo