Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Old 11-13-2011, 11:05 PM   #21
Pick your poison
okie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
okie's Tacoma Gallery
Game is freakn incredible!
Old 11-14-2011, 09:32 AM   #22
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medicaly Discharged 13M
A_Ninja_Racer's Tacoma Gallery
I agree. I've already put several hours into the game. I just wish there was something that would tell you what level you should be before house attempt this quest.
Old 11-14-2011, 09:48 AM   #23
alexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud of
Name: Eric
alexander323bc's Tacoma Gallery
I still play morrowind I like the fact I can fly around. New game worth it? I have been playing call of duty non stop for the past 2 years
Old 11-14-2011, 10:30 AM   #24
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Alright, here goes... Been a huge fan of the Elder Scrolls games ever since I first got Morrowind on my computer. I was even willing to put down MW3 for a while in order to invest some real time into this game. I am level 18 in the game and have put in approx 20 hours so far. VERY good game. If you were a fan of the other Elder Scrolls game at all, you will not be disappointed at all. They have brought some very good elements in with dragons/new menu system. Visuals are very similar to Oblivion. Same usual Bethesda hiccups with the framerate sometimes, but it's pretty rare in this game and is not a deal breaker at all. I just make sure to save my shit before it crashes, which thankfully it hasn't yet. I am definitely enjoying the guilds more as well. The missions are much more dynamic and I actually feel as though I am playing a role in the guild where in other games it was go do a mission... Come back and we might promote you. Also, the missions are much longer. I am doing one right now, have spent about 1.5 hours in this cave and still haven't made it to the person I am hunting. If you have the patience at all, I definitely recommend this game. Plan for it to swallow your life. It has mine, just as every Elder Scrolls game before it. Couple minor things, but nothing that takes away from the overall feel to me at all. It doesn't help that I am a trophy whore, but I honestly plan to complete this game to 100% by the end of winter break. 5/5
Old 11-14-2011, 09:52 PM   #25
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medicaly Discharged 13M
A_Ninja_Racer's Tacoma Gallery
Lol looks like I may need to start over. I got myself into a cave that I'm not a high enough level to beat this bad guy. Im locked in the cave so I can't back out. I wish there was something I could do to get out of this cave.
Old 11-15-2011, 12:43 AM   #26
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Ninja_Racer View Post
Lol looks like I may need to start over. I got myself into a cave that I'm not a high enough level to beat this bad guy. Im locked in the cave so I can't back out. I wish there was something I could do to get out of this cave.
Load an old auto save? I love the fact you get your last 3 auto saves. Lesson to be learned: save often.

This game owns. Stop what you are doing right now and go buy it.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:27 AM   #27
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Ninja_Racer View Post
Name of cave in question? Mission or no? Shoot me a pm and I may (or may not) be able to help
Old 11-15-2011, 03:09 AM   #28
Tombs is on a distinguished road

Tombs's Tacoma Gallery
Love the game!
Old 11-15-2011, 03:14 AM   #29
rollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
rollin904's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm you guys have me wanting to try it...
Old 11-15-2011, 04:39 AM   #30
alexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud of
I remember when games were cheap compared to today's prices
Old 11-15-2011, 04:54 AM   #31
fatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
fatty ac1d's Tacoma Gallery
I should be receiving Skyrim in the next week. Pretty pumped. I played Morrowind and Oblivion on xbox and will be switching to pc for Skyrim...
Old 11-15-2011, 07:43 AM   #33
Pc is that much better?
Old 11-15-2011, 08:28 AM   #34
Vivid Illumination

It is definitely better if you have the hardware to run it... I have moved almost exclusively to consoles for gaming though (except for rts / sins type games), mainly due to convenience.
Old 11-15-2011, 08:40 AM   #37
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Yo seriously i played oblivion so much i got every acheievement, Beat 100% of the game. I played so much i freakin heard the background music in my head at night. I 2x that, I can not be allowed to purchase this game, 12 steps later i gotta say no.
Old 11-15-2011, 09:07 AM   #39
Vivid Illumination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
I'm lvl 14 as of last night. I really wish there was a mailing system in this game to mail and send items to friends via PSN.
Yeah, that'd be cool. A little bit of online compatibility without it being multiplayer. I could send out some pretty epic shit already haha
Old 11-15-2011, 09:20 AM   #40
Hold my beer and watch this
TanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
TanSR5x4's Tacoma Gallery
got to level 17 last night! i fkn love this game! morrowind was/is my favorite game ever, i never played much oblivion and didnt really care for it. but skyrim is amazing so far. it really reminds me a lot of fallout new vegas. oh and i love the leveling system now too it just makes sense