Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Battlefield 3 Beta

Old 10-03-2011, 03:28 PM   #1
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Battlefield 3 Beta

So is anyone playing? I really wanna get the beta for XBOX but I'm not sure how to. Anyone care to enlighten me?
Old 10-03-2011, 07:31 PM   #2
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Found it. Anyone playing though?
Old 10-03-2011, 07:34 PM   #4
jeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief 62 AMXS
Name: Drew
jeckel7234's Tacoma Gallery
its under the demos in the game section of the market place on live
Old 10-03-2011, 07:39 PM   #5
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Don't bother, it's not that great. You only play rush on the same map everytime. I downloaded it (took 4 hrs) and am ready to uninstall it because it sucks. I'm still going to get the game when it comes out though
Old 10-03-2011, 07:48 PM   #6
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
howd you find it? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeckel7234 View Post
its under the demos in the game section of the market place on live
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
Don't bother, it's not that great. You only play rush on the same map everytime. I downloaded it (took 4 hrs) and am ready to uninstall it because it sucks. I'm still going to get the game when it comes out though
Well for a beta what more do you expect?

But did you like the gameplay or anything? Mine only took like 30 minutes or less. I haven't got to play it yet but I'm itching to. Some guys at school turned me on to Bad Company 2 and I love it so Im hoping this one is awesome too.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:52 PM   #7
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
Im loving it. PSN name xDune_Coonx if anyone has a PS3
Old 10-03-2011, 09:00 PM   #8
enjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
enjm10's Tacoma Gallery
I think its pretty good I have been playing on psn

jara1021
Old 10-03-2011, 09:03 PM   #9
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
It's awesome aside from the fact that sprint doesn't always work, and I usually go through the bottom of the map when I lay prone.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:04 PM   #10
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
they down graded the graphics and frame rate for the Beta. Hopefully it will be better in the full version
Old 10-03-2011, 10:16 PM   #11
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
man rush blows.

all i play is conquest on BC2, it'll be the same in BF3
Old 10-03-2011, 10:22 PM   #12
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Your internet sucks ass. Only took about 25 min. on my PS3.

I think it's fun. There are a few things that need to be polished out, but it is just a BETA.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #13
80s toysport will become famous soon enough80s toysport will become famous soon enough
Name: Nikolai (Nik)
80s toysport's Tacoma Gallery
Conquest is the shit man. I like rush in big maps with planes, chopper and all the other great stuff only. Imma just wait till the game comes out go play.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:32 PM   #14
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
I need to go to gamestop and preorder it so I can get Karkand. That was by far my favorite map on BF2
Old 10-03-2011, 10:36 PM   #15
enjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
enjm10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
I need to go to gamestop and preorder it so I can get Karkand. That was by far my favorite map on BF2
Order it online u get the downloads still
Old 10-03-2011, 10:43 PM   #17
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
I've had it since the ALPHA testing. I'm have it for my ps3 but gonna get it for my PC since I play more PC games than ps3. Just need a new graphic card and good to go
Old 10-03-2011, 10:47 PM   #18
slmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
slmgt's Tacoma Gallery
I have thought about getting it, but have decided against it for now.

EA makes some great games, except ... they are often half-baked. They rush the development and release, then once it's out, they sit on their hands and either take too long on fixes or never fix the problems at all. Then to add insult to injury, their dedicated server system is great, except ... they shut down access to the games and/or EA online blows, because well, it's run by EA...
Old 10-03-2011, 10:49 PM   #19

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by enjm10 View Post
Order it online u get the downloads still
it ships on the 25th if i order it onlne right? there are 2 gamestops within a mile of me, and i'd rather pay the $3 in tax and have it that day than order it online and get it a week later.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:24 PM   #20
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
4 hours to DL? something wrong with your system

Its not that great cause its BETA, they are working the bugs out so when it does come out it will be good. Works on the same principle as ALL BETA games.

I have played it a couple of times and it seems pretty good but their are a lot of glitches and hopefully they can work out ALL of them as it gets closer to the release date. The game has a lot of stuff going on at the same time from what i seen on the youtube vids like jets and helis flying all over the place while get guys fighting infantry on teh ground along with jeeps and tanks and what not. Ill wait till it comes out to have a final say about the game