Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Breaking Bad

Old 04-03-2013, 05:37 PM   #261
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipskip View Post
thetvdb.com is confirming Sunday, July 14th.... only 102 days away.
That's just about worthy of embedding a countdown in my sig! lol
Old 05-01-2013, 07:22 PM   #262
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
hoping AMC does a run of the first 8 before they start with the second half....i am just getting into this..almost done with season 4
Old 05-02-2013, 06:53 AM   #263
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the same boat, I finished Season 4 and missed the start of 5 so I've got the DVR ready to record the previous episodes before the second half starts.

Fingers Crossed. It's ususally what they do though, at least with Walking Dead
Old 06-09-2013, 12:58 PM   #264
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: San Antonio Fire Department
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on season 4 now. Is the show over or still airing on AMC? I'd like to record a marathon if one is coming on anytime soon.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:05 PM   #265
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
I'm on season 4 now. Is the show over or still airing on AMC? I'd like to record a marathon if one is coming on anytime soon.
They'll be restarting the entire series 6/14 on AMC to prepare for the last half of season 5. I believe it should all line up so as soon as the reruns are finished, the new season boots up on August 11

And yes, I'm counting the days
Old 06-09-2013, 01:29 PM   #266
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Biscuits View Post
They'll be restarting the entire series 6/14 on AMC to prepare for the last half of season 5. I believe it should all line up so as soon as the reruns are finished, the new season boots up on August 11

And yes, I'm counting the days
Awesome! Rep for you sir! Thank you!!
Old 06-09-2013, 03:12 PM   #267
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Awesome! Rep for you sir! Thank you!!
I've been telling everyone. Mom, dad, uncle, aunt, grandparents, friends, acquaintances, customers at work, homeless people, prisoners, dogs, cats, anyone.

Its the last chance to see it start to finish plus it'll flow right into the last eight....

:'(
Old 06-09-2013, 04:47 PM   #268
You can't see me
dand is a splendid one to beholddand is a splendid one to beholddand is a splendid one to beholddand is a splendid one to beholddand is a splendid one to beholddand is a splendid one to beholddand is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dan
dand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've been telling everyone. Mom, dad, uncle, aunt, grandparents, friends, acquaintances, customers at work, homeless people, prisoners, dogs, cats, anyone.

Its the last chance to see it start to finish plus it'll flow right into the last eight....

Kinda makes me real sad....
Old 06-09-2013, 06:37 PM   #269

Quote:
Originally Posted by dand View Post
Kinda makes me real sad....
KINDA?? I'll probably host a funeral for it. Best show on tv. Its like the Tacoma of TV shows
Old 06-09-2013, 06:58 PM   #270
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

not if you have the dvd's

i watched the pilot, a few months back, and immediately went and got all 4 seasons.
Old 06-09-2013, 07:25 PM   #271

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
not if you have the dvd's

i watched the pilot, a few months back, and immediately went and got all 4 seasons.
Yeah luckily I stole my friends Netflix password and account name so I got to watch it for free
but as soon as the last season is available its the full box set in bluray for me!

And the pilot just gets you doesn't it? Something about Bryan Cranston in his whitey tighteys just sucks everyone into episode two....then it turns into something like a heroin addiction
Old 06-10-2013, 05:24 AM   #273

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Breaking-Bad...item3f26012d8b

0 bids so far
10 hour left on auction on seasons 1-4 dvd $24.99 $5 postage.

i just picked up the season 5 dvd set for $13.80 on ebay
Old 06-10-2013, 08:25 AM   #274

On that note, what are they calling the last eight? Season 5 pt 2 or season 6?
Old 06-10-2013, 09:02 AM   #275

i think they are calling it "from your wallet to our account = win"
Old 06-10-2013, 03:57 PM   #276
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
On that note, what are they calling the last eight? Season 5 pt 2 or season 6?
The way I understand it, it's just the conclusion of season 5. Could be wrong?
Old 06-10-2013, 07:58 PM   #277

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4daddy View Post
The way I understand it, it's just the conclusion of season 5. Could be wrong?
No officially from what I've gathered its season 5 pt 2. But I've seen others refer to it as season 6. And they released season 5 pt 1 as "season 5" on the DVD so idk.

I guess its an arbitrary point I'm just curious
Old 06-11-2013, 11:47 AM   #278
Just Enjoy Life!!

Fern's Tacoma Gallery
Finished Season 4 Last on Netflix, WOW!!
Old 06-11-2013, 08:43 PM   #279
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah luckily I stole my friends Netflix password and account name so I got to watch it for free
but as soon as the last season is available its the full box set in bluray for me!

And the pilot just gets you doesn't it? Something about Bryan Cranston in his whitey tighteys just sucks everyone into episode two....then it turns into something like a blue meth addiction
FTFY and damn you AMC for making us wait over a year for new episodes.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:47 PM   #280
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
FTFY and damn you AMC for making us wait over a year for new episodes.
X2 can't wait for this to start back up. Can't wait to see what happens.