Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Breaking Bad

Old 06-24-2013, 11:10 AM   #301
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
you really think they are going to glorify the meth business by letting him get away with it?

maybe not glorify, but justify his business.

i don't see Walt as the underdog at all in season 5. (1-half way through 4 definitely)
I agree, that's why I'm curious how they are going to wrap it up. But he's also kind of the bad guy you want to love.

And he may not be the underdog so much now, but its nice to see the underdog become the "man" and outsmart all the top dogs.
Old 06-24-2013, 11:14 AM   #302
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-24-2013, 11:23 PM   #303
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
you really think they are going to glorify the meth business by letting him get away with it?

maybe not glorify, but justify his business.

i don't see Walt as the underdog at all in season 5. (1-half way through 4 definitely)
No, Walt became Heisenberg in Season 5, his transformation is complete, compared to what he was, he's a bad motherfucker now. It doesn't glorify the business, it doesn't work like that anyways, the premise was always a big 'what if' anyways, the premise is fucking wild and the writing never jumped the shark, it got out there, way out there but it stayed within 'reason'.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:24 AM   #304
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
this show has never been one for convention. I could see them letting Walt get away with it, regardless of if he dies or not.
Old 06-29-2013, 01:45 AM   #305
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

who be watching the re runs?
Old 06-29-2013, 03:01 AM   #306
whitetacoma89 has a spectacular aura aboutwhitetacoma89 has a spectacular aura about

whitetacoma89's Tacoma Gallery
Just got seasons 1-4 on eBay for $30 brand new. Already got a Netflix account too but just had to order the hard copy as a collection
Old 07-09-2013, 09:52 AM   #307
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Been watching this lately. Wife and I are up through Season 2 Episode 12. Can't believe there are 2 or 3 more seasons to watch after this.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:13 AM   #308
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
It's an amazing show. I grabbed the first 3 seasons on dvd at my local public library, bought season 4 and have been hitting the first half of 5 hard from netflix to get caught up. I can't wait for the next disk to get here.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:14 AM   #309
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooch14 View Post
It's an amazing show. I grabbed the first 3 seasons on dvd at my local public library, bought season 4 and have been hitting the first half of 5 hard from netflix to get caught up. I can't wait for the next disk to get here.

neflix has it on streaming so we've been watching an episode or 2 per night.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:23 AM   #310
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
If you can step up your game and get through the first half of season 5 you'll be caught up and watch it live lol
Old 07-09-2013, 11:26 AM   #311
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooch14 View Post
If you can step up your game and get through the first half of season 5 you'll be caught up and watch it live lol

I wish, but I don't have time to sit down and watch 30 episodes in a row.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:26 AM   #312
achute is on a distinguished road

achute's Tacoma Gallery
Is the first half of season 5 on Netflix now? I just finished season 4 last week but 5 wasn't up yet..
Old 07-09-2013, 11:41 AM   #313

gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
yah i just watched the first disk the other night, waiting on the next one
Old 07-09-2013, 01:22 PM   #314

Quote:
Originally Posted by achute View Post
Is the first half of season 5 on Netflix now? I just finished season 4 last week but 5 wasn't up yet..
no I don't believe they will release it until the second half of season five is out
Old 07-09-2013, 02:11 PM   #315

gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Biscuits View Post
no I don't believe they will release it until the second half of season five is out
it is, I watched disk one two days ago.....I think, wife ordered it for me.

What happened was /spoiler/ with the Chicken guy dead Jesse, Walt , and the old bald dude started a shop together and are fighting over legacy costs /end/ right?

EDIT: yah, i checked IMDB, i'm on season 5 now, it's in netflix
Old 07-09-2013, 02:16 PM   #316
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
It's on Netflix but not for instant streaming as far as I know. I've been patiently waiting for it to show up on the streaming...
Old 07-10-2013, 08:20 PM   #317

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Taco View Post
It's on Netflix but not for instant streaming as far as I know. I've been patiently waiting for it to show up on the streaming...
ahh well I only stream so that explains why I can't get it. DVD is so last year
Old 07-13-2013, 06:16 PM   #318
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I have season 5 on vudu . First half any way. Now I see that there's something new on there called "breaking bad: the final season" the only episode is "the transformation of Walt to Heisenberg"

What's the deal?
Old 07-16-2013, 01:13 PM   #319
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/ovlK-WXJ-pQ

awesome!

SPOILERS....do not watch if you are not caught up.
although, it is chronological so you could stop at whichever season you want
Old 07-16-2013, 01:19 PM   #320
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I went back and am now watching all the episodes again. It's just as good the second time