1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Breaking Bad

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by THXEY, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 12, 2013 at 3:02 PM
    steve o 77

steve o 77 braaap

Member:
    First Name:
    Steven
    In a corn field, OH
    Vehicle:
    1990 Chevy Siveraydo
    245k+ miles, rust, working AC, bald eagles
    This show is making me miss home lol

2. Aug 12, 2013 at 3:31 PM
    MapleMoose

MapleMoose Drunk Canadian

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    West Kootenays
    Vehicle:
    1996 Tacoma SR5
    3" Eibach Coils, 3" AP Springs, AP 6" Shackles Toytec Diff drop, BAMF Sliders, Deck plate mod,Volt meter, Highbeam mod, PIAA fogs, 18" Magnaflow, LED dash swap, Color matched Satoshi Grille, Custom Rear Plate Bumper
    Ya they foreshadowed that last season. The episode where Walt is watching Scarface with Walt Jr. He even says it too. "Everyone dies, everyone"

3. Aug 12, 2013 at 4:52 PM
    SH7mi

SH7mi YotaWerx Pro Tune PA MD DE NJ

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    West Grove, Pa.
    Vehicle:
    2021 Tacoma DCLB OR Black YotaWerx Tune
    AE manifold spacer Bed lights Seat Jackers Blackvue Dashcam YotaWerx Tuned Fumoto Oil Pan Valve
    I was more intrigued with the first scene more so than the last in last nights episode. The way the neighbor reacted to him saying 'hello'. I think she thought he was dead.

4. Aug 12, 2013 at 6:28 PM
    dand

dand You can't see me

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    SE VA
    Vehicle:
    2020 MBM TRD Offroad MT
    1st stage commencing
    Or either she was scared shitless, lol

5. Aug 13, 2013 at 9:39 AM
    sockmonkey

sockmonkey Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    Benbrook, SW Fort Worth
    Vehicle:
    2007 White Dbl Cab Pre-Runner
    Volant Ram Air intake,URD MAF calibrator, Mr Marv 10" sub box, Alpine HU, Alpine Amp, fog light mod, scan gauge II, RAAMmat front and rear doors, Wet Okole seat covers, blacked out dash. blacked out front bumper. American Racing Mojave Teflons wrapped with 265/70/16 Pathfinder AT. NST Lite Pulleys
    not watching or reading anything until season is complete, so i can watch all at once.

another 8+ weeks to wait :mad::mad::mad:

6. Aug 13, 2013 at 3:12 PM
    coffeesnob

coffeesnob Well-Known Member

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2010 access 4 cyl 2 wd
    started watching it on Netflix last Friday..we are hooked.

7. Aug 13, 2013 at 4:00 PM
    steve o 77

steve o 77 braaap

Member:
    First Name:
    Steven
    In a corn field, OH
    Vehicle:
    1990 Chevy Siveraydo
    245k+ miles, rust, working AC, bald eagles
    I'd rather die than wait that long haha

8. Aug 19, 2013 at 3:48 PM
    Mr. Biscuits

Mr. Biscuits gentleman and a scholar

Member:
    First Name:
    Brennen
    Eugene, OR
    Vehicle:
    2000 PreRunner TRD V6
    - OME suspension - Custom front/rear tube bumpers - 33x12.5r15 BFG KOs - Deckplate mod + AFE reusable filter - Aero Turbine 2525 exhaust, chopped before leaf spring - Toyota Horns emblem by Diaz Fabrication - Pioneer stereo and new speakers + 10" sub - camper shell
    Holy Heisenburg, last night's episode was good.

Tho I grow tired of Jesse being a little bitch all day, crying about his millions.

9. Aug 19, 2013 at 8:14 PM
    MapleMoose

MapleMoose Drunk Canadian

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    West Kootenays
    Vehicle:
    1996 Tacoma SR5
    3" Eibach Coils, 3" AP Springs, AP 6" Shackles Toytec Diff drop, BAMF Sliders, Deck plate mod,Volt meter, Highbeam mod, PIAA fogs, 18" Magnaflow, LED dash swap, Color matched Satoshi Grille, Custom Rear Plate Bumper
    Ya it was a good episode. I was upset when they cut it off before Jesse's interrogation :mad:

Im getting sick of people ragging on Jesse. He's one of, if not, the best characters on this show. He's been through a lot and it really shows in this last season. Melting a body, watching people die, losing his family and gf, having to shoot someone point blank in the face, going on and off of meth, rehab... ect. I am not one bit surprised by his behavior and im kinda surprised he hasnt killed himself.

Im pretty certain on Walt's outcome but i have no idea what will happen to Jesse at the end of this series

10. Aug 19, 2013 at 9:32 PM
    Mr. Biscuits

Member:
    First Name:
    Brennen
    Eugene, OR
    Vehicle:
    2000 PreRunner TRD V6
    - OME suspension - Custom front/rear tube bumpers - 33x12.5r15 BFG KOs - Deckplate mod + AFE reusable filter - Aero Turbine 2525 exhaust, chopped before leaf spring - Toyota Horns emblem by Diaz Fabrication - Pioneer stereo and new speakers + 10" sub - camper shell
    Don't get me wrong, I love Jesse and now that you mention it he has pretty much lost everything.

I just wish he would shit or get off the pot. Either go full cook mode again or call up that Mexican chick and jump start that family. I liked Jesse's little insta family I thought it was a good role for him, being a good influence on Brock.

But he's teetering between insanity and guilt and as much as I sympathize, I love the Walt/Jesse duo in action and can't wait to see if he falls back to his old partner.

11. Aug 19, 2013 at 11:55 PM
    acdronin

acdronin Well-Known Member

Member:
    Well the writers are setting a collision course I think with Todd and Walt, I can't think of anything that Hank can really hold Jesse on so I say Jesse shoots Todd, Hank shoots Jesse before Walt can do Jesse in (Jesse is a liability) and Heisenberg comes to town armed with an M60 and ricin to fuck Hank over with a high hard one. Walt then (appears to) die in some massive explosion and Skyler and the kids walk away with the money.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  12. Aug 20, 2013 at 12:17 AM
    Erik65

Erik65 Dog slave

Member:
    First Name:
    Erik
    Oxford, MA
    Vehicle:
    2011 Timberland Mica TX Pro DC
    Stainless exhaust, 16" TRD wheels, 285x75x16 MTR Kevlars, Icon Stage IV, Icon Secondary shock hoop with adjustable remote reservoir bypass shocks, ATO shackle flip kit, AP U-bolt flip, AP Skids (IFS, transmission, T-case, diff cover)
    Not bad, but why's he go back for the (I assume) incendiary device in the wall outlet?

13. Aug 20, 2013 at 12:26 AM
    acdronin

Member:
    That's the Ricin, he looks like shit, his hair grew back or he has a wig, he's hauling a fucking cannon in the trunk of an old caddy, he tipped a waitress a $100 bill and the neighbor was shocked to shit to see him (alive?), at all? and his old house is abandoned, i gotta assume the worst has happened, but I just cannot for the life of me see the writers throwing the whole fucking thing off a cliff by killing Skyler and/or the kids. He still has money and he's definitely on a mission to fuck a whole lotta somethin up. The only thing left to kill is either Hank, Todd, Jesse or that chick who's Todd's boss now. Maybe the Ricin is for Hank or Jesse and the howitzer is for the meth lab guys/operation.

14. Aug 20, 2013 at 12:38 AM
    Erik65

Erik65 Dog slave

Member:
    First Name:
    Erik
    Oxford, MA
    Vehicle:
    2011 Timberland Mica TX Pro DC
    Stainless exhaust, 16" TRD wheels, 285x75x16 MTR Kevlars, Icon Stage IV, Icon Secondary shock hoop with adjustable remote reservoir bypass shocks, ATO shackle flip kit, AP U-bolt flip, AP Skids (IFS, transmission, T-case, diff cover)
    That's right, Ricin (duh!). Totally agree on Skyler and kids surviving, but do you think Walt will go after just Hank or the whole DEA office? I am still a little confounded by the season opening scene, thinking that is the final moment overall but there also seems like there should be a what happens next after he leaves the neighborhood.

15. Aug 20, 2013 at 7:25 AM
    Chipskip

Chipskip N7MCS

Member:
    First Name:
    Chip
    Phoenix
    Vehicle:
    07 Tundra
    I think Todd and that chick are going to kill Skyler and the kids, maybe Hank and his wife too. Walt is returning to settle the score and after he kills Todd and his Uncle's crew, then he notices he was shot too and we fade to black as he dies.

Maybe Hank is saved by Walt and we fade to black with Hank holding Walt's dead body.

Awesome writing, I like it when we can't guess how they will end it.

16. Aug 21, 2013 at 10:05 AM
    Mr. Biscuits

Member:
    First Name:
    Brennen
    Eugene, OR
    Vehicle:
    2000 PreRunner TRD V6
    I doubt Walt plans to kill Hank at all. He even told Saul family is off limits and I think regardless of how bad Hank wants to take Walt down by any means necessary, Walt would rather avoid disposing of Hank (and Marie). Like he said, he's family.

I do see Lydia as a big wildcard. She's obviously prone to making rash decisions in the heat of the moment as well as resorting to murder as a first means of defense. And with Todd as her muscle, she'll be able to effectively put up a fight to whoever wants it.

17. Aug 21, 2013 at 10:22 AM
    gooch14

gooch14 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Michigan
    Vehicle:
    2011 Blk DC Taco SR5 4x LB
    Bestop, Child Seats, petrified french fry, dog hair, empty Mtn Dew cans cracked windshield, scratches.
    My guess.

Walt will kill Jesse, much like he did Mike. Reaction without thinking, then with mild regret.

Skyler and the kids will disapear with most of the money

Hank will 'die' or disapear seperate from the kids and keep some money

Hank will go crazy

The future Walt that we see with the hair and gun and Ricin is for Todd, Gang, and the chicky.

18. Aug 21, 2013 at 11:12 AM
    FearNothing321

FearNothing321 You gonna eat that taco?

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Knoxville, TN
    Vehicle:
    2019 Audi S3
    agreed

19. Aug 22, 2013 at 12:18 AM
    acdronin

Member:
    Oh im sure there will be, the writers are setting up something big

nah, can't kill the kids, maybe the gang goes after Walt and he moves Skyler and the kids somewhere else and Heisenberg comes back into town with the M-60 for the meth gang? Yeah I like that one

Lydia's a fucking nut, Todd is a killer, I can see Walt doing Jesse like he did Mike.

Here's the thing guys, writing wise, do you think honestly they would throw such a bummer as to off Sky and the kids???? It would fuck us all up, I just can't see doing that. If you're gonna off main characters, off Jesse and Hank then Walt 'dies' in a huge fireball and we never quite know what happened.

The other thing is, if you want to write it like a Shakespeareian tragedy then I say Hank just can't stop, he's so consumed with rage and betrayal he won't stop and Walt is forced to kill him.

Or....maybe Walt feeds the location of the new lab to Hank, Hank gets his cowboy on and goes all Rambo and the meth gang kills Hank and Heisenberg comes with the heavy weapons to deal some Death to Lydia and the thru-crew. That's possible.

Let me ask you this, if Walt dies by any other way than by cancer, is that a moral judgement on Vince's part to say what Walt did was bad and he got what he deserved? After all, are we not still rooting for Walt? Even after him and his alter-ego Heisenberg has left a mile-wide path of Death and destruction throughout the show? Are we still hoping like hell that somehow Walt, Skyler and the kids all waltz (lol), into the sunset?

Vince has alluded to the show having a definite arc and that it will definitely be over and finished. but does Walt have to die?

20. Aug 22, 2013 at 5:57 PM
    surfsupl

surfsupl Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregg
    WestCoast
    Vehicle:
    I DONT CARE IF IT'S A RE-POST
    Rear Diff Breather~ 5100's ~Fog Light Anytime~Tint~TRD Seat Covers~Weather Tech's~Pioneer H.U.~Lift~Eibach Springs~LED's......blah...blah...blah
    Observation

In the opening scene of the 1st episode of these last 8 episodes we see Walt's home in the future all torn up and spray painted w/orange paint. Do you remember when Dean Norris character and Walt were talking and he said b4 he was in the DEA he went around and tagged tree's to be taken down w/orange paint? Hmmmmm.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top