TW Steam Group!

Old 12-15-2013, 10:29 PM   #141
Sailing the Seven Seas
Tango Bravo is on a distinguished road

Name: Thomas
Tango Bravo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
THAT would be interesting! haha Cause i mean..Chelle just gets put up on the surface..should still have her gravity boots too..so..why not?

Needs to find someone anyways after that..i don't see how Portal can contiune without Chelle really..so has to be some sort of interaction there..

H3 could be about the hunt for the rest of the Borealis and at the end they find Chelle..
The ya go! Haha
Also, I host made the connection that for the live fire test in P1, the turrets are probably being designed to combat the Combine
Old 12-15-2013, 10:34 PM   #142
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango Bravo View Post
The ya go! Haha
Also, I host made the connection that for the live fire test in P1, the turrets are probably being designed to combat the Combine

hmmm...maybe...

you use turrets like them in HL2...but not as.."pretty"..one level that is a BITCH where you use them and you holed up in a room and the combine just keep COMING AND COMING. Freaking hard i remember..
Old 12-15-2013, 10:37 PM   #143
Sailing the Seven Seas

Quote:
hmmm...maybe...

you use turrets like them in HL2...but not as.."pretty"..one level that is a BITCH where you use them and you holed up in a room and the combine just keep COMING AND COMING. Freaking hard i remember..
Just a thought....
LALALALALALALALALALALALA *plugs ears* don't spoil it! Haha. I only just go to Ravenholm...
Playing P1 now though since I feel like sleeping at some point
Old 12-15-2013, 10:44 PM   #145
Sailing the Seven Seas

Quote:
haha its in Episode...1 or 2..i think...pretty sure 1..can't remember.

so your aways off haha

Good luck tho! haha
If you want, hop on the P2 and I'll join you
Old 12-15-2013, 10:50 PM   #147
Sailing the Seven Seas

Quote:
Dont say that! haha

im doing a paper..and if i do that..im doomed..haha
Roger that. I completely understand.
Old 12-15-2013, 10:58 PM   #149
Sailing the Seven Seas

Quote:
I want too though..be up all night if i started haha
Another time then. I added you soon stream, same un as here. Just lemme know when
Old 12-19-2013, 03:40 PM   #151
Sailing the Seven Seas

Huge Steam Holiday Sale.
This will not go over well for my bank account...
Old 12-19-2013, 07:52 PM   #152
samer312 will become famous soon enough
Name: Sam
samer312's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango Bravo View Post
Huge Steam Holiday Sale.
This will not go over well for my bank account...
This
Old 12-19-2013, 09:00 PM   #154
Sailing the Seven Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by samer312 View Post
This
Quote:
Damn. Might have to check that out..
All kinds of good stuff. Looks like everything they're posting is 50%+ off too...
Old 02-18-2014, 02:41 PM   #155
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medicaly Discharged 13M
A_Ninja_Racer's Tacoma Gallery
Hey is anybody on here playing boarder lands 2? I picked it up during the Christmas sale and its been pretty fun. If anyone else out there wants to get together and play let me know. I'm pretty sure I joined the Tacoma world Group.
Old 02-21-2014, 07:36 AM   #156
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

guess this thread is dead.
Old 02-21-2014, 10:13 AM   #158

Quote:
haha not super dead..was never uber active..i haven't fired up my PC in a while. Sadly i don't have borderlands either..

am still considering splurging and getting titanfall though..
I'm not completely sold on that game yet. What I've seen looks interesting but I think I'm going to have to play it before I buy it.
Old 02-21-2014, 10:17 AM   #159
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Ninja_Racer View Post
I'm not completely sold on that game yet. What I've seen looks interesting but I think I'm going to have to play it before I buy it.

i agree..kinda get the same vibe from it like Brink..looks fucking sick and fun as hell...really not though..was disappointed with brink..great idea but wasn't fun. Titanfall seems to steal a lot from that game.
Old 02-21-2014, 12:00 PM   #160
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery