Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

TW Steam Group!

Old 02-21-2014, 01:16 PM   #162
Where we're going, we don't need roads
greeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

greeneggsnspam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Ninja_Racer View Post
Hey is anybody on here playing boarder lands 2? I picked it up during the Christmas sale and its been pretty fun. If anyone else out there wants to get together and play let me know. I'm pretty sure I joined the Tacoma world Group.
I've been wanting to get back into some co-op play. I haven't played in a few months, but I'd be willing to start back up again. I have two level 50+ characters (gaige & zero), but I'd have to check on the level of the lower level ones. Did you get the season pass, or just base game?
Old 02-22-2014, 04:58 AM   #163
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
sweet what do ya play man?
right now, I am playing Banished. next Tuesday, I will be playing Thief.

I have played the crap out of Path of Exile (280 hours) and Dungeon Defenders (178 hours).

here is a small list of some of my favorite games:
  • Alien Swarm (13 hours)
  • Banished (10 hours)
  • Bioshock Infinite (23 hours)
  • Borderlands 2 (133 hours)
  • Defense Grid: The Awakening (81 hours)
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution (56 hours)
  • Dishonored (67 hours) - one of my absolute favorites
  • Dungeon Defenders (178 hours)
  • Orcs Must Die (37 hours)
  • Orcs Must Die 2 (23 hours)
  • Path of Exile (280 hours)
  • Torchlight 2 (118 hours)
I heard that there was going to be a Dungeon Defenders 2. if they ever release it, I will play it.

a fun co-op game is Alien Swarm (I think it is still free). it is class based and you can assemble a team of 4 to run through 12 or so maps. each class has its utility and some maps require certain classes for their specific skills. its a lot of fun; especially when you can play with friends.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:17 PM   #165
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medicaly Discharged 13M
A_Ninja_Racer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneggsnspam View Post
I've been wanting to get back into some co-op play. I haven't played in a few months, but I'd be willing to start back up again. I have two level 50+ characters (gaige & zero), but I'd have to check on the level of the lower level ones. Did you get the season pass, or just base game?
Right now I have a 38 zero and a 10 psycho. I got the season pass and all of the head hunter missions that have been released.
Old 03-02-2014, 08:06 PM   #166
Sailing the Seven Seas
Tango Bravo is on a distinguished road

Name: Thomas
Tango Bravo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Ninja_Racer View Post
Hey is anybody on here playing boarder lands 2? I picked it up during the Christmas sale and its been pretty fun. If anyone else out there wants to get together and play let me know. I'm pretty sure I joined the Tacoma world Group.
Picked up BL2 recently also. Id be down to play some co-op. Got a lvl20 psycho
Part of the TW Clan.

Havent been on TW in a bit. Should be on more often.
Old 03-08-2014, 12:01 AM   #167
B1ackstar is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
B1ackstar's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody Play Payday2 on steam?
Old 03-10-2014, 10:58 AM   #168
Sailing the Seven Seas
Tango Bravo is on a distinguished road

Name: Thomas
Tango Bravo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1ackstar View Post
Anybody Play Payday2 on steam?
Used to have Payday1
Old 03-10-2014, 11:02 AM   #169
wildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shed
wildcats's Tacoma Gallery
Had no idea that there was a tacomaworld group, I will be joining.
Old 04-29-2014, 10:31 PM   #170
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got bootcamp running on my mac, got steam downloaded and am currently DL'ing Americas army 3 and track mania nations forever.
Any other good free games?
Old 04-29-2014, 10:42 PM   #171
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
Gaunt596's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
Finally got bootcamp running on my mac, got steam downloaded and am currently DL'ing Americas army 3 and track mania nations forever.
Any other good free games?
This^^ i never have cash for much but i do love my F2P's
Old 04-30-2014, 05:18 AM   #172
wildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Well there's always Team Fortress 2.
Old 04-30-2014, 05:21 AM   #173
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Playing GTA IV. I'll have to look up the tacomaworld group.
Not even sure where to search it.
Old 04-30-2014, 04:15 PM   #175
ya TF2 is free, it is a great shooter if you like that kind of thing.
Old 04-30-2014, 06:03 PM   #176
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

played TF2 for a bit, not really impressed with it... on a side not anybody play Space Engineers yet? thats the next cash game on my list...
Old 04-30-2014, 06:12 PM   #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
I never liked tf2 either. And I'm a FPS guy.

Space engineers looks good. I've thought about it too.
yeah, and i believe it has multiplayer support too now
Old 06-19-2014, 11:42 AM   #180
Where we're going, we don't need roads
greeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

greeneggsnspam's Tacoma Gallery
Best way to revive this thread?

STEAM SUMMER SALE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUo1PgKksgw