Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

MW3 Tonight

View Poll Results: did you get your copy?
hell yeah! 40 78.43%
naw... battle field is way better 11 21.57%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-07-2011, 08:07 PM   #21
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
what stores are open at midnight? I have tomorrow off :P
Most Gamestops (I don't know if you have those in Canada) and I think maybe even Best Buy in some cases have midnight releases, especially for highly anticipated games such as Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto.

There is of course Wal Mart, depending on if your local one is open past midnight.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:36 PM   #22
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
I just picked it up..Im diggin it. I like the modern warfare series better anyway.

xbl gamertag
Maverick465
Old 11-07-2011, 10:44 PM   #23
Pick your poison
okie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
okie's Tacoma Gallery
I'll rent it.

Cant justify shelling out 60 bucks for this with Skyrim just 4 days away.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:45 PM   #24
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie View Post
I'll rent it.

Cant justify shelling out 60 bucks for this with Skyrim just 4 days away.
I spent too much time with Fallout New Vegas to play Skyrim right now. I'll pick up Skyrim in a couple months.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:49 PM   #25
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i traded in some games and only paid 30 bucks
Old 11-07-2011, 10:50 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
i traded in some games and only paid 30 bucks
The only games I have to trade in right now are Oblivion and Need for Speed Carbon. I'd probably get like $2 credit, if that.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:56 PM   #27
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
just got home and transferring my old data over, then I hope i can get this 1 month free to work!
Old 11-08-2011, 07:35 AM   #28
rollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
rollin904's Tacoma Gallery
Question for you guys, I've prestiged in 3 games all on the same playstation but different gamer tags. Am I still gonna get all the tokens if I get it?
Old 11-08-2011, 08:02 AM   #29
Rigger, Please
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
XBL ChAirForceKilla

Add me
Old 11-08-2011, 08:09 AM   #31
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
most likely not since your gamer tags arent the same, if they are linked somehow then you might have a chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin904 View Post
Question for you guys, I've prestiged in 3 games all on the same playstation but different gamer tags. Am I still gonna get all the tokens if I get it?
Old 11-08-2011, 08:50 AM   #32
rollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bummer! I will probably get it anyways, my cousin is buggin me to get it on PS3.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:57 AM   #33
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
just got home and transferring my old data over, then I hope i can get this 1 month free to work!
Call Xbox Live, they always throw crazy deals at you. Last month I called to cancel because I was waiting on payday, they offered me a month for $1 to stay. Win.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:29 AM   #34
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Call Xbox Live, they always throw crazy deals at you. Last month I called to cancel because I was waiting on payday, they offered me a month for $1 to stay. Win.
na man. i was on hold forever and because i let it expire. they suspended my acct until I paid it.

so hopefully today after work I will be able to play!
Old 11-08-2011, 10:39 AM   #35
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
name is in my sig. I'll on tonight and most of tomorrow.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:47 AM   #36

Sucks to pay for Xbox Live...I jumped off that boat a while ago, even though I loved the feel of Xbox controllers over PS3. I just got pissed off when my Xbox took a shit on me and my gf at the time bought me the PS3 for my birthday. It's been years and still no issues
Old 11-08-2011, 10:51 AM   #37
Resident Fishing Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin904 View Post
Sucks to pay for Xbox Live...I jumped off that boat a while ago, even though I loved the feel of Xbox controllers over PS3. I just got pissed off when my Xbox took a shit on me and my gf at the time bought me the PS3 for my birthday. It's been years and still no issues
Oh the convenience of having your xbl subscription end around christmas time
Old 11-08-2011, 10:56 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
Oh the convenience of having your xbl subscription end around christmas time
Haha, well played.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:00 AM   #39

Effff, my buddies talked me into getting it. Hit me up on PSN later if you wanna party up, rollin904 (include that you're from TW or I'll deny it!).
Old 11-08-2011, 11:05 AM   #40
enjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
enjm10's Tacoma Gallery
I loved my xbox but I got a deal a few Yes ago a LCD n ps3 for cheap so I took it n have been playing n buying the newer games for ps3 so I cancelled my xbl n they gave me two-one month cable subscriptions that I prbly wont use n my mw3 should be coming today in the mail. Hit me up on ps3 I play bf3 n black ops too. Psn jara1021 include ur from tw.