Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

MW3 Tonight

View Poll Results: did you get your copy?
hell yeah! 40 78.43%
naw... battle field is way better 11 21.57%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-10-2011, 05:24 AM   #101
This is where I write something clever
chris duby is a glorious beacon of lightchris duby is a glorious beacon of lightchris duby is a glorious beacon of lightchris duby is a glorious beacon of lightchris duby is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Chris
chris duby's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking to either join a clan or start up a new one... anyone need an extra man? I'm usually pretty good just playing by myself but with a real team it's a hell of a lot more fun. But the thing is I only like to play hardcore because I can't stand having to shoot someone 10 times to kill them.

My gamertag on xbox is GQ 66
Old 11-10-2011, 06:31 AM   #104
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
^^^ Damn, if you were on PS3 I could always use another body in my clan.
I'm on PS3, we run in the CRKR clan, only a few of us though.

PS3 user: toyota_tech31
Old 11-10-2011, 06:53 AM   #105
<<<<>>>>
btuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
btuner's Tacoma Gallery
Got your shades on?
Old 11-10-2011, 06:57 AM   #106
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
I'm on PS3, we run in the CRKR clan, only a few of us though.

PS3 user: toyota_tech31
I have people lined up, but I have been having a hell of a time trying to get into Elite... Just can't get in. Add me next time you get on, we shall clan battle sometime! lol

PS3: CheapNapalm
Old 11-10-2011, 07:02 AM   #107
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Ps3!
Old 11-10-2011, 07:02 AM   #108
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I have people lined up, but I have been having a hell of a time trying to get into Elite... Just can't get in. Add me next time you get on, we shall clan battle sometime! lol

PS3: CheapNapalm
elite is working on upgrading their systems, too many people trying to register at once. They say it should be up and running in a few days, all data is still being stored from currect game play.

Dont really do too much as it goes for "clan battling". we are a small clan that just play for fun.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:07 AM   #109
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha yeah me too man, I was just shitting you. I am just excited about Elite cause I can keep track of all of my friends and I am also a "Founder", so my clanmates get an XP boost and shit like that.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:09 AM   #110
Take your flame, ignite the world!!!!
04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
04taco2wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
Naw, BF3 is where it's at!
This
Old 11-10-2011, 07:10 AM   #111
Take your flame, ignite the world!!!!
04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
04taco2wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
i got tired of COD, you play one you've played them all. its like Madden
And this
Old 11-10-2011, 07:12 AM   #112

Quote:
Haha yeah me too man, I was just shitting you. I am just excited about Elite cause I can keep track of all of my friends and I am also a "Founder", so my clanmates get an XP boost and shit like that.
I will have "Founder" status as well, as soon as it gets up and going. Thank you Hardened Edition!
Old 11-10-2011, 07:15 AM   #113
CAPS CAPS CAPS!
asphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, B Co, 1st BN, 6th MAR ('93 - '97)
asphaltpilot's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a big MW fan and a fan of Soup and Capt Pierce cause they're bad ass. MW was so ground breaking and MW2 multiplayer was unmatched. But I played MW3 over a friends house and I'm sad to say that I'm disappointed. There's nothing new and if feels just like MW2.5, which is good and all but I've already played it. *shrug*

I'm tired of the run-and-gun style of MW so I picked up BF3. I'm glad I did. BF3 is better game with much longer replay value, IMO.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:37 AM   #114
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris duby View Post
I'm looking to either join a clan or start up a new one... anyone need an extra man? I'm usually pretty good just playing by myself but with a real team it's a hell of a lot more fun. But the thing is I only like to play hardcore because I can't stand having to shoot someone 10 times to kill them.

My gamertag on xbox is GQ 66

Taco is my clan tag.

and this x1000

my gt is Key UrFaceOff. Ill send you a freind req tonight.
Old 11-10-2011, 09:15 AM   #115
chris duby is a glorious beacon of lightchris duby is a glorious beacon of lightchris duby is a glorious beacon of lightchris duby is a glorious beacon of lightchris duby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Taco is my clan tag.

and this x1000

my gt is Key UrFaceOff. Ill send you a freind req tonight.
Sounds good Zombie

Quote:
I did not know this... The main reason I bought it is because all of the packs that will be coming out are already payed for. Do you know if I would also get an XP boost everytime I play, or only at certain times?
Old 11-10-2011, 09:21 AM   #116
Vivid Illumination

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris duby View Post
I did not know this... The main reason I bought it is because all of the packs that will be coming out are already payed for. Do you know if I would also get an XP boost everytime I play, or only at certain times?
That I don't know. If I could get into goddamn Elite I would know haha
Old 11-10-2011, 09:24 AM   #117
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
I got it, but I am pretty annoyed at the Elite bullshit.

I feel ripped off.
Old 11-10-2011, 09:25 AM   #118
Vivid Illumination

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
I got it, but I am pretty annoyed at the Elite bullshit.

I feel ripped off.
I did it for the clan connection, stat tracking, and all the DLC
Old 11-10-2011, 09:28 AM   #119
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
I play more for fun, ive been in a few clans, and if im to join another one its just to have a group of guys who actually work together. I just bought the regular version, if i really want the new maps ill just buy them.
Old 11-10-2011, 09:36 AM   #120

Quote:
That I don't know. If I could get into goddamn Elite I would know haha
I actually finished my registation on it last night as a Founder and was playing around the menus for a little while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
I play more for fun, ive been in a few clans, and if im to join another one its just to have a group of guys who actually work together. I just bought the regular version, if i really want the new maps ill just buy them.
This is exactly what I've been looking for... This is how I used to play on MW2, but Black Ops screwed all that up by the way the maps were layed out. It was difficult to hold down one side of the map.