Notices

The Official Call Of Duty Thread!

Old 03-12-2013, 01:16 PM   #421
MGMTaco23 has a spectacular aura aboutMGMTaco23 has a spectacular aura about

MGMTaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like Black Ops 2 killed this thread as well!! MW3 > Black Ops 2
Old 03-12-2013, 02:35 PM   #422
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippen View Post
Yea MW3 is the shittiest spawn system ever, I complained so many times and they never did anything, it must be hardcoded into the game or something. I will spawn next to enemies and shit its so damn stupid. Im trading it in for blackops2.
Its not the game its the players, its not hard to fuck up the spawn rotation if you know what your doing. Ive seen it done, done it, and had it done to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTaco23 View Post
The thread died long before bo2
Old 03-12-2013, 02:55 PM   #423

Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post
The thread died long before bo2
Oh I see it now. I was referring to the last two post before me which was 3-4 weeks before BO2 came out. Didn't notice the ones before that were from June.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:57 PM   #424
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTaco23 View Post
no kidding BO2 sucksss.

I put MW3 back in the other day and had some fun on it.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:58 PM   #425
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
whats wrong with bo 2??
i thought it was pretty fun
Old 03-12-2013, 03:06 PM   #426
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOC View Post
whats wrong with bo 2??
i thought it was pretty fun
the gameplay itself it not as near refined as MW. The maps are all garbage. The kit customization is pretty lame. You get tons of choices but you can only use a certain amount of slots... like if I want my primary gun to have two attachments I can only use one spec. grenade or no attachment on my secondary gun..

lots of little things that add up
Old 03-12-2013, 04:41 PM   #427

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
no kidding BO2 sucksss.

I put MW3 back in the other day and had some fun on it.
hahah I did the same. Just over the weekend I went back to MW3.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:23 PM   #428
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
the gameplay itself it not as near refined as MW. The maps are all garbage. The kit customization is pretty lame. You get tons of choices but you can only use a certain amount of slots... like if I want my primary gun to have two attachments I can only use one spec. grenade or no attachment on my secondary gun..

lots of little things that add up
God im so glad im not the only one that thinks this! :highfive: i played bo2 for mm 3 days like an hour each day and just couldnt do it. Back to mw3 i went, well never planned on not playing it but..sticking to it
Old 02-27-2014, 11:58 PM   #429
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
I play COD4 and black ops on my mac.
Old 12-04-2014, 10:37 AM   #430
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone else having what I can only assume are lag compensation issues on ps4? Damn near every match I play, the other players seem to randomly jump across the screen. So I'll shoot at them, and I'm right on them, but it does nothing, then I die. lol. I've seen lots of videos that show the same thing and they all say it's an issue with the lag compensation.
I've checked everything on my end, I have an open nat type, my speedtest on my connection is consistently 48-50 mbps. No other games are affected, and no other devices are having issues with internet or anything else. Anyone have any ideas?
This video shows the same thing that happens to me. characters just randomy "skipping" or "ghosting" across the screen/map.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvH5YH_2SW8
Old 12-04-2014, 12:16 PM   #431
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaPrime View Post
Anyone else having what I can only assume are lag compensation issues on ps4? Damn near every match I play, the other players seem to randomly jump across the screen. So I'll shoot at them, and I'm right on them, but it does nothing, then I die. lol. I've seen lots of videos that show the same thing and they all say it's an issue with the lag compensation.
I've checked everything on my end, I have an open nat type, my speedtest on my connection is consistently 48-50 mbps. No other games are affected, and no other devices are having issues with internet or anything else. Anyone have any ideas?
This video shows the same thing that happens to me. characters just randomy "skipping" or "ghosting" across the screen/map.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvH5YH_2SW8

I had it when I first got the game, but it hasn't been that bad for me lately