Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

The Official Call Of Duty Thread!

Old 11-10-2011, 10:45 AM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
The Official Call Of Duty Thread!

The game is SO sick!

anyone else!?
Old 11-10-2011, 10:50 AM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
3rd thread i believe
Old 11-10-2011, 11:00 AM   #3
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
hmm i searched like 5 different keywords and could find anything!
Old 11-10-2011, 11:01 AM   #4
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
/thread i guess haha
Old 11-10-2011, 11:02 AM   #5
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ent...3-tonight.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...-mw3-guns.html
Old 11-10-2011, 11:03 AM   #6
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
awwww man lol subd!
Old 11-10-2011, 11:04 AM   #7
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
nah those are different. this is like discussion thread. server connection, gamer tags, just anything call of duty. not JUST MW3
Old 11-10-2011, 11:05 AM   #8
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

psh

hxc for the win
Old 11-10-2011, 11:05 AM   #9
Master Toyota Certified Technician
red yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to behold

Name: brandon
red yoda's Tacoma Gallery
beat it in 7h 31m 7s on hardened. anyone wants to play brandonx21x on xbox
Old 11-10-2011, 11:10 AM   #10
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
havent played the campaign yet ive only played online and survival mode!

ive gotten to wave 11 on survival by myself
Old 11-10-2011, 11:23 AM   #11
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Got it last nite ps3
Old 11-10-2011, 11:43 AM   #12

I'm at 15% done on campaign. so far its great. But I love me some multiplayer
Old 11-10-2011, 03:05 PM   #14
PWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Prescott
PWhite13's Tacoma Gallery
All about that Battlefield 3!
Old 11-10-2011, 03:06 PM   #15
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd. always down for discussions and such! half way done with the campaign, made it to 19 in survival mode before we got bored cus it was so easy and started messing around and i was downed and he didnt know play multiplayer erryday with a solid group.
Old 11-10-2011, 05:40 PM   #17
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post
saw this coming
seriously...

everyone add me on Psn ~ Trogzard
Old 11-11-2011, 11:53 AM   #18
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Will be playing tonight Xbox. 6:30-7ish PST. Gamertag XDShooter9
Old 11-11-2011, 11:55 AM   #19
65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wade
65tacodude's Tacoma Gallery
Aside from corner hiders and campers pretty cool game. The campaign is pretty sweet. XBOX blueTACO12
Old 11-11-2011, 12:09 PM   #20
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
I got BF 3 first. But im sure that MW3 will make it to my house in the near future. I have heard too many good things about it already to not get it. Don't get me wrong I love Battlefield but I've been a COD guy since COD2. So Im sure I will get it soon.