Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Halo 4

Old 11-10-2011, 12:12 PM   #1
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Halo 4

are there any Halo fans out there, ive been playing since Halo 3 and i love both Halo 3 and Reach. Halo 4 is supposed to be coming out soon and here is a little teaser
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXvChHXUQjg?version=3
Old 11-10-2011, 12:39 PM   #3
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
congrats man, yeah im in the same boat, cant wait for it to come out and see what its all about, i love the story line that the games have
Old 11-10-2011, 12:43 PM   #4
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Im sure i'll get it. My wife will actualy play halo with me
Old 11-10-2011, 06:47 PM   #6
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Me and my son play the Halo ODST. I cant wait for it to come out.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:49 PM   #7
MBU Ninja
Tat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricker
Tat2dTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ever since the beginning, waiting on Halo CE Anniversary to release.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:50 PM   #8
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
It may be good, But I'm not really into halo, I'm more into call of duty
Old 11-12-2012, 06:35 PM   #13
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFK View Post
halo was a book befor a game...
True, but only briefly. Just went to my bookcase... Fall of Reach was published on 10/30/01 and according to wikipedia Halo:CE was released 11/15/01. Still have the first three books; remember them being very easy reads and great story.

Been playing Halo4 for a few days now, pretty good when the matchmaking isn't all effed up.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:38 PM   #14
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
SO MUCH WANT
FUCK YOU AMAZON, I PREORDERED LAST MONTH

since it's a 3 day weekend, even though it got here on saturday I cant get it till tomorrow
Old 11-12-2012, 06:42 PM   #15
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
I love it.. One of my favorite Halo's. IMO, Halo 3 sucked... Halo 2 was the best for multiplayer.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:43 PM   #16
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krimson View Post
IMO, Halo 3 sucked... Reach was better than 3. 2 was the best Halo for multiplayer and 4 is just as good or better for multiplayer.
GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 was great, 3 was amazing
reach was right in the middle
Old 11-12-2012, 06:48 PM   #17
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
On the fence about sellin Halo 4 to pay for COD black ops
Old 11-12-2012, 07:18 PM   #18
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
SO MUCH WANT
FUCK YOU AMAZON, I PREORDERED LAST MONTH

since it's a 3 day weekend, even though it got here on saturday I cant get it till tomorrow
I'm done with the Amazon Pre-Order unless they are offering real discounts like gift cards and not the Instant Video nonsense.

I went to Gamestop day of release with no pre-order and picked up a copy of Halo 4, no problemo.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:21 PM   #19
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
I've been around halo for a long time. I own every halo. Including CE for both xbox and pc. Halo is my favorite. But I don't have 4 YET and it makes me depressed. I need $60..
Old 11-12-2012, 07:23 PM   #20
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Got it last night at Redbox, couldn't wait till payday Friday.

The campaign is short, and easy. Much shorter/easier than previous Halo games, I beat it in under 6 hours playing intoxicated.. UNSC weapons have been vastly improved, as has the sound in the game. As usual, graphics are pretty impressive. The Warthog has never sounded better or been easier to drive.

Online multiplayer is whats got me so excited. I've never enjoyed Halo on Live, too many kids jumping around being obnoxious and talking trash. This game however, Big Team Slayer is addicting and super fun. I am not very happy that you are forced to download all the games Multiplayer info though to your harddrive, as I have an old Xbox with a 15gb HDD that is nearly full. Its about 4gigs to have all the multiplayer content downloaded and ready to play. You HAVE to download the multiplayer disc to use multiplayer function (aside from CO-OP). The maps are well layed out.

Two biggest issues I have with the game is that you have to download everything to play multiplayer, and there is no separate settings for audio (game vol vs. chat vol, and music as well).

All in all, definitely a good game. Whether its worth the $50+ to get it near release depends on how much you like Halo.