Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Battlefield 3 "all inclusive thread"

Old 01-03-2012, 07:56 PM   #21
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Have it on the 360. BTK Expansion as well. Hit me up.

Gamertag is DANGAZONE MAVVY

Warning: I rage alot. I come from Counter Strike. CEVO and CAL experience, also an ESEA player. So I'm NOT a happy camper when the kids on the xbox pull stupit shit for better scores. You play as a team to win as a team.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:28 AM   #22
Ron F. Swanson
JaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JaSkynyrd's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks to hear about the connection issues, I would've been pissed.

However, I got Forza 4 for Christmas and have been playing that for the past week.

I'll send some friend requests out and join in some games to see how good everyone is...
Old 01-04-2012, 07:30 AM   #23
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
I love playing BF3 on live, I can only imagine what it's like on a PC with that many more players... Craziness!

Side note I managed to go 18 and 1 last night on the canals map and that was only flying the little bird.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:33 AM   #24
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
ive been enjoying the game. Besides today. When all the kids that got ot for christma, are all hiding in every fucking corner like its MW3.

Same thing happened in MW3 Christmas day.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:34 AM   #25
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
im enjoying it for the PS3, only issue ive run across the game is mic loss. Party to party some of our mics turn off but besides that, games worth the $40.

RAGE ON! lol
Old 01-04-2012, 07:46 AM   #26
Ron F. Swanson
JaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
I love playing BF3 on live, I can only imagine what it's like on a PC with that many more players... Craziness!

Side note I managed to go 18 and 1 last night on the canals map and that was only flying the little bird.
NICE. I love that map.
Old 01-04-2012, 08:02 AM   #27
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by infaMOUSE View Post
Have it on the 360. BTK Expansion as well. Hit me up.

Gamertag is DANGAZONE MAVVY

Warning: I rage alot. I come from Counter Strike. CEVO and CAL experience, also an ESEA player. So I'm NOT a happy camper when the kids on the xbox pull stupit shit for better scores. You play as a team to win as a team.
Wish I had it for xbox then! Nothing makes me happier than getting into a heli and the pilot taking us 107410 miles out of bounds or crashing
Old 01-04-2012, 08:10 AM   #28
brett1586 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brett
brett1586's Tacoma Gallery
Have it for 360 and have the Karkland Pack.

Gamertag: premierdrumr15
Old 01-04-2012, 10:13 AM   #29
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
I play, but on the pc. Screw consoles imo

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...ats/333996044/
Old 01-04-2012, 10:49 AM   #30
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSkynyrd View Post
That sucks to hear about the connection issues, I would've been pissed.

However, I got Forza 4 for Christmas and have been playing that for the past week.

I'll send some friend requests out and join in some games to see how good everyone is...
Gonna get that soon... how is it online ?
Old 01-04-2012, 11:05 AM   #31
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can never fly the aircraft long enough to learn the controls thoroughly before getting missile locked.
Yea it's been a challenge on some of them. I've got the attack helicopter and scout helicopter down good, almost unlocked everything for both of them. The jets are a different story, I finally unlocked the missiles for it the other day but haven't used it since.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:06 AM   #32
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Im good with the jets, not so much the heli's. Just got my 10th service star w/ jets
Old 01-04-2012, 01:01 PM   #33
Ron F. Swanson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
Gonna get that soon... how is it online ?

Once you get past the first turn it's great
With 16 people charging for the turn there's about a 100% chance of a wreck. I feel like people are learning though, I've been getting on the mic and saying BRAKE BRAKE BRAKE as soon as we come up to the first turn and it helps.

Anyway, bassman one of the co-op missions has you either flying the "viper" or gunning in it, I did several rounds of that (the mission is pretty long) and it greatly increased my skill as a pilot. I got a message from my gunner after a round of Caspian Border where we managed to stay alive the whole round and he went 23 and 0 saying "ur a badass pilot holy shit!"

Made me feel like a boss. Then I realized helicopter pilot skills in a game don't mean jack IRL, so I went back to doing Biff's homework so he could be my boss and make passes at my wife Lorraine for the rest of my pitiful life.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:38 PM   #34
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blasphemous's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well that throws me out of contention to play worth you.
As long as you know how to spot that makes me happy .

I'm pretty decent at flying/gunning w/ helis. I just recently unlocked everything for the attack helis and the tanks. I would be interested in teaming up with someone in a heli or a tank for that matter.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:48 PM   #35
Oh yeah!
rb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
rb11701's Tacoma Gallery
Spotting will "light" up enemies you see on everyones map.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:49 PM   #36
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blasphemous's Tacoma Gallery
On Xbox 360 when you hit the "Back" button you "Spot" enemies. That's what puts the red indicator over the target and also puts it up on the map.

Meaning, if you are on the ground, and I am in a heli, and I spot in your area and find 3 guys behind you, they will pop up on your map and you can turn around and blast them!

Tried to embed and failed.

Here's a link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY-Ok06P0og
Old 01-04-2012, 03:01 PM   #37
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasphemous View Post
As long as you know how to spot that makes me happy .

I'm pretty decent at flying/gunning w/ helis. I just recently unlocked everything for the attack helis and the tanks. I would be interested in teaming up with someone in a heli or a tank for that matter.
I do that all the time. I yell at everyone to spot, drives me nuts when they don't. I have one friend who I often play with and anytime I jump in anything all I have to do is yell and he's jumping right in with me. He sucks at flying the helicopters but he makes a damn good gunner/spotter.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:32 PM   #38
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBlazin44 View Post
anyone playin it on PS3????
Yes, tag is genxer36
Old 01-04-2012, 04:36 PM   #39
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I just downloaded Back to Karkland this afternoon before heading to work. Haven't had a chance to play it yet.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:42 PM   #40
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasphemous View Post
On Xbox 360 when you hit the "Back" button you "Spot" enemies. That's what puts the red indicator over the target and also puts it up on the map.

Meaning, if you are on the ground, and I am in a heli, and I spot in your area and find 3 guys behind you, they will pop up on your map and you can turn around and blast them!

Tried to embed and failed.

Here's a link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY-Ok06P0og
I will start using this. I didn't know about it, thanks!