Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Battlefield 3 "all inclusive thread"

Old 01-04-2012, 04:57 PM   #41
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blasphemous's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
I will start using this. I didn't know about it, thanks!
Spotting is great!

Coming from other FPS (mainly COD...) I had the wrong mentality going into the Battlefield series for the first time in BF3. Now that I understand how the game should be played and I learned how to spot effectively my game has gone way up.

Spotting has increased the fun of the game for me, I get a lot more kills than I did previously and I feel much more effective as a helicopter pilot/gunner.
Old 01-04-2012, 05:05 PM   #42
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasphemous View Post
Spotting is great!

Coming from other FPS (mainly COD...) I had the wrong mentality going into the Battlefield series for the first time in BF3. Now that I understand how the game should be played and I learned how to spot effectively my game has gone way up.

Spotting has increased the fun of the game for me, I get a lot more kills than I did previously and I feel much more effective as a helicopter pilot/gunner.
BF3 is basically the 1st game I have played online alot (I played a little MW online). I was more of a follow the campaign player. My 14yr old has been showing me the online gamer world. I'm getting better at it. I'm pretty good with the tanks as a driver & gunner. Decent at the airplane, suck flying the helicopter (need more practice). Now I can't wait to try spotting.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:12 PM   #43
The One The Only
rhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitchell
rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
After playing the new map pack I a have lost interest in the game. Im sure I will pick it back when school starts again.
Old 01-05-2012, 06:09 AM   #44
Ron F. Swanson
JaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JaSkynyrd's Tacoma Gallery
I assume the video talks about how to spot but I cant see it at work--basically all you do is have your targeting reticle over a bad guy or vehicle and press the back button and you will spot them for the rest of your team.

They changed the mechanics of it a bit from BFBC2; In that game once you spotted someone the indicator over their head would stay there for maybe 5 seconds no matter where they went; IE if they ran behind a building you would still know exactly where they were by the indicator, and you could just be waiting to blast them when they came around the other side of the building.

Now, you can only see their indicator if you have direct line of sight on them, once they duck behind a building you lose them and don't know where they will pop out. Definitely more realistic but not as much fun.
Old 01-05-2012, 06:24 AM   #45
Experienced Noob
MHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: 911 Dispatch/R-LEO
Name: Nate
MHS2846bg8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasphemous View Post
Live Gamertag: MADMONSTAMIKE

I would love to play with someone that doesn't completely suck... and that knows how to spot...
GT: NAzn (if you add me, just let me know who it is...or i may not accept it)

I spot the shit outta people! LOL

Also, I hate playing w/people that don't use support vehicles properly...or any vehicle in general that don't know what they're doing.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:31 AM   #46
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
I do that all the time. I yell at everyone to spot, drives me nuts when they don't. I have one friend who I often play with and anytime I jump in anything all I have to do is yell and he's jumping right in with me. He sucks at flying the helicopters but he makes a damn good gunner/spotter.
this is me cant fly a heli for shit, but I'm a kick as gunner/spotter. We own people all the time when the map has a heli.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:17 AM   #47
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blasphemous's Tacoma Gallery
Well I am looking forward to when I go home tonight and have some time to play. Work has been killer lately.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:34 AM   #48
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I added you blaspemous, and I'll add you when I get home MHS. It'll be kind of nice to play in a squad thats not a bunch of burnt out bums talking about smoking bowls...

Old 01-05-2012, 02:51 PM   #49
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
ya play "Rush", "Team Deathmatch" or wut?
Old 01-05-2012, 04:39 PM   #50
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
I play tdm because rush is impossible with out a good team
Sweet.... add me: TrollingUrMom
Old 01-05-2012, 04:42 PM   #51

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
We lost ;/

Old 01-09-2012, 10:12 AM   #52
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Soooo just found this thread. Have been a die hard battlefield fan.. played bf2 on PC. 1943. Bad Company 1 and 2, now bf3... I'm sure ill get shit for this but... Who wants to go back to Bad Company 2 with me??? Lol. Is it just me, or does bf3 kinda suck... Hard.. compared to BC2? I'm going back this weekend.. probably wont look back. Bummer, cuz I was pumped for bf3 for the last year when they announced the beta on medal of honor. Bought that game just for the beta access. Have been TRYING to play bf3 since release.. just can't handle it anymore.

Hit me up on xbox: ALMIGHTYMOSES06
Old 01-09-2012, 10:41 AM   #53
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...0/1/333996044/

Does it really suck that much on xbox?
Old 01-09-2012, 10:45 AM   #54
NakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of light
NakedTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Soooo just found this thread. Have been a die hard battlefield fan.. played bf2 on PC. 1943. Bad Company 1 and 2, now bf3... I'm sure ill get shit for this but... Who wants to go back to Bad Company 2 with me??? Lol. Is it just me, or does bf3 kinda suck... Hard.. compared to BC2? I'm going back this weekend.. probably wont look back. Bummer, cuz I was pumped for bf3 for the last year when they announced the beta on medal of honor. Bought that game just for the beta access. Have been TRYING to play bf3 since release.. just can't handle it anymore.

Hit me up on xbox: ALMIGHTYMOSES06
i play on the ps3 and its wayyy better than bad company ! I do miss the commander position from BF2 for the PC.

PS3 tag----totalchaostaco
Old 01-09-2012, 10:51 AM   #55
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
It's not the fact that Its on xbox.. its just its nothing like bad company 2. I guess I'm just used to that game, and expected it to be an improved version of that.. but its an entirely different game. Physics, balance of weapons, feel, etc. Idk.. its just not doin it for me. Looks wise, bf3 is amazing.. but it just doesnt have the same feel as bad company 2 did.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:58 PM   #56
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
i love it on PC, better than BC2
Old 01-09-2012, 02:11 PM   #57
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
Rush ftw!!! add xSectionxEightx if you need a squad (360)
Old 01-09-2012, 08:03 PM   #58
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSectionxEightx View Post
Rush ftw!!! add xSectionxEightx if you need a squad (360)
Psh.. conquest ftw
Old 01-09-2012, 11:00 PM   #59
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
yeah is called CS:GO..... i herd its gonna suck
I have cs:go. its not so good. I've been playing the counter-strike series since 1.5. I play source more than 1.6 now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
BF3 was geared toward PC, thats why everyone says its better, i think EA is trying to save the PC gaming world which is quickly dying
PC is not dying lol. Kidding me. Dota2, LoL, 1.6 and source still big. WoW and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post

Same thing happened in MW3 Christmas day.
annoying haha. i knife them.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:03 PM   #60

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
I know the feeling.