Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Battlefield 3 "all inclusive thread"

Old 03-22-2012, 07:05 AM   #581
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Siiiick....
Old 03-23-2012, 07:39 AM   #582
Four Wheel Drive With Room For Five!
Order66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud of

Name: Nick
Order66's Tacoma Gallery
That looks badass. Do it yourself?
Old 03-23-2012, 07:52 AM   #583
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Order66 View Post
That looks badass. Do it yourself?
Yep ,
thanks
Old 03-23-2012, 09:34 AM   #584
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
How come every time I enter a TDM Hardcore server the game always changes after one TDM? Like it will switch to STDM or Conquest. What's up with that? I haven't had this problem before.
Old 03-23-2012, 10:05 AM   #585
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
How come every time I enter a TDM Hardcore server the game always changes after one TDM? Like it will switch to STDM or Conquest. What's up with that? I haven't had this problem before.
the new update.

now if you go into the map rotation in the server browser you can see if it changes game type
Old 03-23-2012, 10:06 AM   #586
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondwa View Post
the new update.

now if you go into the map rotation in the server browser you can see if it changes game type
How do I do that? Is it in the thing where you can pick preferences on games?
Old 03-23-2012, 10:06 AM   #587
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
I use to be all about modern warfare, but have reopened BF3 and I am loving this game so much more. It took a little getting use to, but now I'm pretty good...and love sniping. I love having to compensate for distance with it. I think my best score on conquest was 40-9
Old 03-23-2012, 10:08 AM   #588

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
How do I do that? Is it in the thing where you can pick preferences on games?
when u go into pick the hardcore server if you hit A then right it will show you the map rotation and what type of game. there is one hardcore type that has all conquest
Old 03-23-2012, 10:10 AM   #589
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Man, I haven't played bf3 in a LONG time. Kinda lost interest. Thinking of going back to bad company 2 actually.

Mondwa, hows life man? Lol
Old 03-23-2012, 10:11 AM   #590
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
I use to be all about modern warfare, but have reopened BF3 and I am loving this game so much more. It took a little getting use to, but now I'm pretty good...and love sniping. I love having to compensate for distance with it. I think my best score on conquest was 40-9
I was the same way until I played BF3. It took some serious getting use to after being a MW fanboy, but BF3 is awesome. It is much more "realistic" (like bullet drop) as far as games go lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondwa View Post
when u go into pick the hardcore server if you hit A then right it will show you the map rotation and what type of game. there is one hardcore type that has all conquest
Ah ok I will have to remember that.
Old 03-23-2012, 10:13 AM   #591

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery

almost done
Old 03-23-2012, 10:14 AM   #592

Siiiick!
Old 03-23-2012, 11:29 AM   #593
Stop staring at me swan!

I hate this update. I can't find any servers that are TDM only.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:05 PM   #594
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
I play on 360 and Im confsed on how to join the OP post thing

TyT= Epic (SPACE HERE) StiFleR
Old 03-24-2012, 10:54 PM   #595
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone noticed (on xbox) that when you pick to play a game (I pick conquest) you play a game of conquest and at the end it puts you in another game. It has happened to me the past 2 days. Anyone else had this issue?
Old 03-24-2012, 11:01 PM   #596
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
Has anyone noticed (on xbox) that when you pick to play a game (I pick conquest) you play a game of conquest and at the end it puts you in another game. It has happened to me the past 2 days. Anyone else had this issue?
yup suddenly it sends me to rush and back to conquest. no idea why though
Old 03-24-2012, 11:02 PM   #597
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Went and read the last page before this one. I see there was an update on the game and I will have to go into the Server Browser to find a lobby that is strictly the type of game I want.
Old 03-24-2012, 11:03 PM   #598
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gieser View Post
yup suddenly it sends me to rush and back to conquest. no idea why though
Read the last page. I'm assuming it was a new update from what I read.
Old 03-24-2012, 11:04 PM   #599
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
ok good to know.
Old 03-27-2012, 02:57 PM   #600
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Im still confused on how to join the OP's post thing!