Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Battlefield 3 "all inclusive thread"

Old 12-16-2011, 11:58 AM   #1
Ron F. Swanson
JaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JaSkynyrd's Tacoma Gallery
Battlefield 3 "all inclusive thread"

Originally Posted by JaSkynyrd
*********GO HERE TO JOIN THE TACOMAWORLD PLATOON OF CHAMPIONS*********

Custom Leaderboard populated only with TacomaWorld members

Here is a daily updated list of TW BF3 players. Grab this, add your name along with your TW screename if it is different, and post it.

PS3

Dirt_Junky
FiREdawgXL - SCFirefighter
genxer36
Jedrovsky

XBOX

VIPER1OSCARMIKE - Mondwa
ALMIGHTYMOSES06 - Moose1988
JaSkynyrd - JaSkynyrd
copenhagenman20 - tacoman15
premierdrumr15 - brett1586
MADMONSTAMIKE - Blasphemous
Ari133 - Jib Bandits
xSECTIONxEIGHTx - xSECTIONxEIGHTx
ShottamaninReno
CatatonicEgo26 -Order66
woodynurface-woodynurface
NAzn - MHS2846bg8
THE R3D I3ARON - RenoTacoma
NoseCandy423-rhion82
TrollingUrMom-Unknown
FISTER029-Fister
DANGAZONE MAVVY- InfaMOUSE
Sandmanv89 - Sandman_89
goblue52 - zimm52
MyBolognaLog9 -Pope953
comb these nutz - prerunner24
firestorm221 - Jay W.
Ahkmens Revenge - Gieser
BenJammn5 - BenJammn5
fighterpilot53 - Surfinferno
TyT= Epic (SPACE HERE) StiFleR

PC

floggerSG - ruggedT
MEngineering - Derpy Derek
Bravo6Whiskey - Bishop2Queens6
Pingoh - Pingo
Old 12-20-2011, 01:21 PM   #2
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
play it on PC, wake island looks kinda differnt
Old 12-21-2011, 08:35 AM   #3
The One The Only
rhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitchell
rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
I'm playing it on the 360. I'd love to play it on the PC. I've heard that its a lot better on PC compared to the 360.

Gamertag: NoseCandy423
Old 12-21-2011, 08:38 AM   #4
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
I want to get it,maybe for christmas
Old 12-21-2011, 08:40 AM   #5
The One The Only
rhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
In response of the back to Karkand maps. I do not like the new maps. I guess I just have to get used to them.
Old 12-21-2011, 01:52 PM   #6
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
BF3 was geared toward PC, thats why everyone says its better, i think EA is trying to save the PC gaming world which is quickly dying
Old 12-21-2011, 01:55 PM   #7
The One The Only

rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
True. I've heard valve is bring back counter strike. I will buy that for sure even if I have to build a new comp. Lol.
Old 12-21-2011, 01:59 PM   #8
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
yeah is called CS:GO..... i herd its gonna suck
Old 12-24-2011, 06:28 AM   #9
Ron F. Swanson
JaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I would effing love to play BF3 on PC, especially the Back to Karkand maps. They just don't feel the same with only 24 players on the xbox running around instead of the 64 from my days playing BF2 on PC. Too bad I don't have a computer nearly robust enough to play it on.

I read an article online detailing PC builds at different price points that could play BF3 with everything on at least high with the more expensive computers using all Ultra settings; I think the cheapest one was like $600 which maybe I could swing here in 6 months or so; heck I bet in 6 months $600 will get me one of the higher level builds because computer part prices drop so fast.
Old 12-26-2011, 12:48 AM   #10
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSkynyrd View Post
I would effing love to play BF3 on PC, especially the Back to Karkand maps. They just don't feel the same with only 24 players on the xbox running around instead of the 64 from my days playing BF2 on PC. Too bad I don't have a computer nearly robust enough to play it on.

I read an article online detailing PC builds at different price points that could play BF3 with everything on at least high with the more expensive computers using all Ultra settings; I think the cheapest one was like $600 which maybe I could swing here in 6 months or so; heck I bet in 6 months $600 will get me one of the higher level builds because computer part prices drop so fast.
If you know how to build a PC or have a buddy that does. You can build a super fast, bad ass PC for less than $400. My Son wanted to learn to build a PC for Christmas. And he wanted it for gaming. So I bought him a barebones kit from Tiger direct.com: ECS MCP61M-M3 DiabloTek Barebones Kit - ECS MCP61M-M3 Motherboard, AMD Athlon II X3 445, CPU Fan, Corsair 8GB DDR3 RAM Kit, OZC 120GB SSD, 24x DVDRW, DiabloTek Diamond Mid tower, 450W Power Supply $279(after rebates)
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...33953&CatId=31

I added OEM windows 7 from tiger for $99

Installed a 2GB HD video card for $50.
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...&Sku=M452-6452

And a 22" Viewsonic LED widescreen Monitor $139

Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse $14 Black friday deal.

The SSD drive is amazingly fast. The PC boots in 10 seconds flat to the desktop.
Old 12-28-2011, 12:53 PM   #11
Ron F. Swanson

Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
If you know how to build a PC or have a buddy that does. You can build a super fast, bad ass PC for less than $400. My Son wanted to learn to build a PC for Christmas. And he wanted it for gaming. So I bought him a barebones kit from Tiger direct.com: ECS MCP61M-M3 DiabloTek Barebones Kit - ECS MCP61M-M3 Motherboard, AMD Athlon II X3 445, CPU Fan, Corsair 8GB DDR3 RAM Kit, OZC 120GB SSD, 24x DVDRW, DiabloTek Diamond Mid tower, 450W Power Supply $279(after rebates)
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...33953&CatId=31

I added OEM windows 7 from tiger for $99

Installed a 2GB HD video card for $50.
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...&Sku=M452-6452

And a 22" Viewsonic LED widescreen Monitor $139

Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse $14 Black friday deal.

The SSD drive is amazingly fast. The PC boots in 10 seconds flat to the desktop.

Yeah I can build one, but don't have the money for it right now.
Old 01-02-2012, 03:04 PM   #12
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
anyone having trouble getting on live for BF3? My connection is good but it is not letting me get in to any matches.
Old 01-02-2012, 03:15 PM   #13
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
anyone having trouble getting on live for BF3? My connection is good but it is not letting me get in to any matches.

samething happen on Thursdays, couldnt join shiet...

Gamertag on live : TrollingUrMom
Old 01-02-2012, 03:18 PM   #14
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
game crashes every once in a while, origin is a POS compared to Steam
Old 01-02-2012, 03:28 PM   #15
Fisters stay rock hard
Fister is on a distinguished road

Army: FA
Name: Derrick
Fister's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on quite a bit, gammer tag- FISTER029 xbox.
Old 01-03-2012, 04:29 PM   #16
DP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
DP4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I play on PC and i recently had to upgrade to a better graphics card (GTX 560 TI), I was having to play on lowest settings and still had terrible FPS. Now I get over 60 FPS on ultra settings, game is more enjoyable now.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:06 PM   #17
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
pc
Old 01-03-2012, 05:10 PM   #18
JohnnyBlazin44 is on a distinguished road

JohnnyBlazin44's Tacoma Gallery
anyone playin it on PS3????
Old 01-03-2012, 05:16 PM   #19
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
I am on PS3 tag: scmtaco
Old 01-03-2012, 05:19 PM   #20
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blasphemous's Tacoma Gallery
Live Gamertag: MADMONSTAMIKE

I would love to play with someone that doesn't completely suck... and that knows how to spot...