Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Any pinball machine owners?

Old 12-16-2011, 08:32 PM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Any pinball machine owners?

I am considering buying this machine from a friend....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsqObO6k4_c

I have always wanted a pinball machine, this could be the START of my collection
Old 12-16-2011, 08:46 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
That would be sweet. My friend had 2 skee-ball ball machines that he got for cheap. They needed minor repairs but we got them going. He sold them because he was moving.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:30 AM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
he only wants $400 for it, (for me) was $500 for most.

He has 7 sweet machines in his game room, working on them is his hobby. So I know the thing is in great working shape.

wish that I had the extra cash to go pic it up now! LOL

However, yesterday we had one delivered to the bakery, it's freekin sweet....
It's a 1977 machine named the VULCAN. (it's just like this one)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgPHpOJx3gI
Old 12-23-2011, 09:21 PM   #4
Oh. Bummer.
TastyHuman is a name known to allTastyHuman is a name known to allTastyHuman is a name known to allTastyHuman is a name known to allTastyHuman is a name known to allTastyHuman is a name known to all
TastyHuman's Tacoma Gallery
I collect and restore pinball machines. Have about a dozen right now, about half are in various stages of restoration. Only SS and DMD games though I have been thinking about getting an EM. They are fun to restore, real Rube Goldberg contraptions. The hardest part for me is restoring art work since I have no artistic talent whatsoever.
Old 12-23-2011, 09:23 PM   #5
mentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mentose457's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-24-2011, 03:55 AM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by TastyHuman View Post
I collect and restore pinball machines. Have about a dozen right now, about half are in various stages of restoration. Only SS and DMD games though I have been thinking about getting an EM. They are fun to restore, real Rube Goldberg contraptions. The hardest part for me is restoring art work since I have no artistic talent whatsoever.
very cool!!

got any pics?
Old 12-24-2011, 08:57 AM   #7
Oh. Bummer.
TastyHuman is a name known to allTastyHuman is a name known to allTastyHuman is a name known to allTastyHuman is a name known to allTastyHuman is a name known to allTastyHuman is a name known to all
TastyHuman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
very cool!!

got any pics?
Here are a few pics I had on this computer. The first is a partial playfield pic of Attack From Mars. One of the voice quotes from that game is "Come Here Tasty Human", which explains my user name.
Attached Thumbnails
Any pinball machine owners?-img_0773.jpg   Any pinball machine owners?-funhouse_field_nice_001.jpg   Any pinball machine owners?-full-front.jpg   Any pinball machine owners?-img_1405.jpg   Any pinball machine owners?-playfield-rear-2.jpg  

Old 12-24-2011, 04:12 PM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by TastyHuman View Post
Here are a few pics I had on this computer. The first is a partial playfield pic of Attack From Mars. One of the voice quotes from that game is "Come Here Tasty Human", which explains my user name.

awesome!!! thanks for sharing
Old 01-27-2012, 06:55 PM   #9
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
WOOOOOT!!!! Picked up the space mission today!!!

Super stoooooked!!
Old 02-23-2012, 06:47 PM   #10
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
the game room is coming along in the basement.... put carpet in last week..

custom mini fridge

Old 02-23-2012, 09:03 PM   #11
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
found this smokin deal today... It's being delivered tomorrow

http://boise.craigslist.org/spo/2867361514.html
Old 03-10-2012, 01:52 PM   #12
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
This is a good deal if you're close and can pick it up.....
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1976-Space-O...#ht_500wt_1076
awesome fun machine....mine is the same thing just 4 player
Old 07-08-2012, 05:54 PM   #13
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
yeahhh, just picked this one up yesterday! Needs a little work to get it going....

here is what it looks like during game play....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bQNgjwt4Eg
Old 08-01-2012, 09:29 PM   #14
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
play field stripped down...

New parts installed....coming back together!! WOOT

need to order a new MPU circuit board for it, then she will be good to go
Old 08-09-2014, 10:07 AM   #15
blitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blitzburgh99's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for pinball