Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Top Gear

Old 12-21-2011, 07:23 PM   #21
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Top Gear?
Old 12-21-2011, 07:24 PM   #23
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
ive been watching the entire series on netflix the past few months. Im on season 9
Old 12-21-2011, 07:24 PM   #24
Honey Badger takes what it wants
Jonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
Jonyd182's Tacoma Gallery
Best show ever.......period.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:24 PM   #25
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
and for anyone who hasn't seen this vid, it is well worth the 8 minutes to watch it i swear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQh56geU0X8
Old 12-21-2011, 07:25 PM   #26
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Think my favorite was when Jeremy drove the smallest car through the BBC building
and sat in it during the meeting
Old 12-21-2011, 07:26 PM   #27
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
One of my all-time favorites is when they have to make police cars and they show up to the accident scene with bodies all over the place and they have ice cream truck music playing instead of a siren. I shit myself laughing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwoUxeTWsA
"somethings gone wrong with the handling" lmao.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:35 PM   #29
GoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
GoDeacsWFU23's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.topgear.com/uk/videos/ser...es-v-volcano-i
Old 12-21-2011, 07:36 PM   #30
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
and for anyone who hasn't seen this vid, it is well worth the 8 minutes to watch it i swear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQh56geU0X8
and i just watched it again. they cut out some of it, but hilarious none the less.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:42 PM   #31
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
and i just watched it again. they cut out some of it, but hilarious none the less.
Love how he just has a casual conversation with the guy trying to roll him upright @ 2:50.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:48 PM   #32
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Ive watched every episode of top gear, ever
where did you find the first series? I've only watched like one or two episodes from the first series. I've watched everything on Netflix multiple times lol, and I just downloaded series 16 & 17 and almost done with those.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:57 PM   #34
Off-Road Limo
Fistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chance
Fistgar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
Anyone see the episode where the tried to destroy a Hilux???
YES!!!

They were so impressed that they made it a permanent display in the studio hanger. You often see it in the background during the shows.

My favorite episode is when the went to Vietnam... and had to ride scooters.
Old 12-21-2011, 11:24 PM   #36
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I love the UK show. I watch them all the time off Netflix. every season at your fingertips
Old 12-21-2011, 11:34 PM   #37
GRatt will become famous soon enough

Name: Garrett
GRatt's Tacoma Gallery
watch the arctic challenge one it has the Toyota Helix, if you haven't already:
http://youtu.be/THKseIq5xBY
american version blows can't watch it.
Old 12-21-2011, 11:52 PM   #38
Zombie Killer
surferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of light

EMS: EMT
surferkid's Tacoma Gallery
best show ever. the one where they make their own car is priceless. the green stig passes out in it from the exhaust.
Old 12-21-2011, 11:56 PM   #39
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surferkid View Post
best show ever. the one where they make their own car is priceless. the green stig passes out in it from the exhaust.
the fact that the eagle thrust hammer something i worked was kinda amazing. even if it was complete shit, the fact that it actually ran, amazed me. lol
Old 04-07-2012, 05:12 AM   #40
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Sex!
http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/Dri...rts-2012-04-05