LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Top Gear

Old 12-21-2011, 06:01 PM   #1
GoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
GoDeacsWFU23's Tacoma Gallery
Top Gear

Anyone watch this? I watch the British version on the BBC and I think it is absolutely hilarious! Not a big fan of the American version though....
Old 12-21-2011, 06:02 PM   #2
jackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jackhart's Tacoma Gallery
i went to grade school through high school with adam ferrara, one of the hosts of the american show. i agree though, i like the british version better.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:04 PM   #3
GoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i am watching the recording on my dvr of the top 5 challenges from monday, they are just hilarious
Old 12-21-2011, 06:07 PM   #4
eodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud of
Navy: EOD
Name: Jerron
eodrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I absolutely love America, would defend it to the death, but.... The American version of top gear SUCKS. They took three nobodies and told them to have basically the same personalities that the BBC version does. It doesn't work and it's annoying. British version, Amazing and love it. Even when they talk about **** (cigarettes). I had to look that one up. lol
Old 12-21-2011, 06:07 PM   #5
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
I watch the occasional British episode but out of the two I watch the American one. Oh, and my Bulldogs are ready for your Demon Deacons. Gonna be a good game.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:09 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
I watch the occasional British episode but out of the two I watch the American one. Oh, and my Bulldogs are ready for your Demon Deacons. Gonna be a good game.

Are you going to the game?
Old 12-21-2011, 06:10 PM   #7
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
The UK is where it's at mates.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:11 PM   #8
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDeacsWFU23 View Post
Are you going to the game?
I wish. I saw tickets for $9.00. Can't afford the plane tickets to Nashville and back to Houston.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:15 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
I wish. I saw tickets for $9.00. Can't afford the plane tickets to Nashville and back to Houston.
Thats not bad for tickets. I paid $80.00 each through the Deacon Club so I could sit with other Wake fans.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:17 PM   #10
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
The UK version is by far better, we all seem to agree. But the USA version is way better than is was, the hosts have kinda gelled. But the Brits still have it all over the domestic program.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:17 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDeacsWFU23 View Post
Thats not bad for tickets. I paid $80.00 each through the Deacon Club so I could sit with other Wake fans.
If I could go, I wonder if they would let me have my cowbell.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:25 PM   #12
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
One of my all-time favorites is when they have to make police cars and they show up to the accident scene with bodies all over the place and they have ice cream truck music playing instead of a siren. I shit myself laughing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwoUxeTWsA
Old 12-21-2011, 06:27 PM   #13

My favorite episode is when they are in south america and they have to get the SUV's off the barge that is left about 20 ft. in the middle of the river.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:13 PM   #14
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone see the episode where the tried to destroy a Hilux???
Old 12-21-2011, 07:16 PM   #15
2000prerunner is a splendid one to behold2000prerunner is a splendid one to behold2000prerunner is a splendid one to behold2000prerunner is a splendid one to behold2000prerunner is a splendid one to behold2000prerunner is a splendid one to behold2000prerunner is a splendid one to behold

Name: Michael
2000prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
I've seen that one. It's probably one of my favorites.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:18 PM   #17
Tasty fish in a tortilla
SalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
SalmonTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
Yes. It made me happy to own my truck.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:21 PM   #19
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
One of my all-time favorites is when they have to make police cars and they show up to the accident scene with bodies all over the place and they have ice cream truck music playing instead of a siren. I shit myself laughing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwoUxeTWsA
i loved that one too. my favorite part of any episode probably had to be when jeremy drove the reliant robin like 15 miles around england and rolled it on every curve. me and my brother were watching it together the first time and we were both quite literally crying. im not sure i've ever laughed that hard in my life.

and to answer you question OP, yes, im a huge fan.

and word to the wise, for any of you that ever want to buy a season, get if off amazon though their little watch instantly deal. its streaming unlike itunes, but it's much cheaper.