Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Prometheus

Old 07-09-2012, 01:57 PM   #121
Taco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Taco Dan's Tacoma Gallery

made this sticker for my truck. i was just gonna debadge the Toyota logo, but found out it had been debadged before and when someone put it back on before i bought this truck they used super glue. it took some paint off when i popped the badge off. so i make this to cover up the boo boo.

T-toyota
6- year of truck
G-generation
2-2nd
Old 07-09-2012, 01:58 PM   #122
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Dan View Post
[IMG]c[/IMG]

made this sticker for my truck. i was just gonna debadge the Toyota logo, but found out it had been debadged before and when someone put it back on before i bought this truck they used super glue. it took some paint off when i popped the badge off. so i make this to cover up the boo boo.

T-toyota
6- year of truck
G-generation
2-2nd
you cant link pics from your email. upload it to here:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/u...to.php?cat=500
Old 07-17-2012, 10:14 AM   #123
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
This is my buddy I grew up with...professional body builder by day, prometheus engineer by whenever comicon is around

Attached Thumbnails
Prometheus-314025_10151035861145859_2076353478_n.jpg   Prometheus-480785_10151038235555859_559028006_n.jpg   Prometheus-483393_4327891719749_1752968105_n.jpg  
Old 07-18-2012, 09:17 AM   #124
Taco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Taco Dan's Tacoma Gallery
FIXED

T-toyota
6- year of truck
G-generation
2-2nd[/QUOTE]
Attached Thumbnails
Prometheus-prometheus.jpg  
Old 07-18-2012, 09:44 AM   #125
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
This is my buddy I grew up with...professional body builder by day, prometheus engineer by whenever comicon is around

Holy shit! That dude is huge! I think even the actors in the movie wore body suits to look that jacked.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:37 PM   #126
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
yeah this guy is really that buff. It's crazy, he's done quite a bit of competitions..I just saw him on break's picture gallery of the day

http://www.break.com/pictures/wheres...verage-2349422
Old 08-03-2012, 03:12 PM   #127
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
I just read an article the other day that the studio got the go ahead for the sequal. Ridley Scott will direct but different writers. THank God! Not sure how RS accepted some of that crap. Anyway, Ill be pumped for this and hopefully they can make this a good movie.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:04 PM   #128

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
So the DVD was released today. Just wondering if anyone picked it up and if they know "which questions will be answered"
Old 10-09-2012, 10:17 PM   #129
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
No. More like I don't want to watch it in a super crowded theater where I will probably end up getting shitty seats.
Shitty seats and shot to boot....just sayin
Old 10-13-2012, 11:21 AM   #130
4Running
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Just watched this last night w/ the Wife. I thought it was a very good flick.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:45 AM   #131
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered it on PPV and I guess I got what I paid for. Liked the effects but just lacked something.

In fairness, I was taking care of my wife who was ill..add to that that I dozed off during part of it and watched the rest on tape later, so perhaps it's not the movie's fault.