Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Mad Monster Party?

Old 12-25-2011, 11:29 AM   #1
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Mad Monster Party?

Mad Monster Party?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5fe7D14Jp8

anybody remember this? i used to look forward to every Christmas morning so that i could watch it on the TV, always came on channel 5 KTLA. i hadn't seen in years and i forgot what the name was. i was telling my gf all about it and she found it on google. bestbuy has it listed for $8.99 and 'm getting ready to order it!!! so excited!!!