Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

"Unheard" Itunes Smart Playlist

Old 01-11-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
"Unheard" Itunes Smart Playlist

im procrastinating doing school work and i did something cool on itunes a while ago that im enjoying that i figured why not share on here?...

So, I have a somewhat large itunes library (about 40gigs) and there's lots of the songs ive never even listened to. just now i made a smart playlist that contains all the songs with zero plays and when i listen to a song it disappears after its finished playing. Its a good way to discover music you have but have never listen to and like i said, i just figured id share if some of you would like to make one as well.

smart playlists are strange, but the format i got to work was
-File, "new smart playlist"
with the below settings.

so plays as zero
check limit to x amount "items" (i said 10,000 cause i don't have that many in my library) selected by "artists"
and live updating.

i just heard a great Johnny Cash song and then a Tom Petty track i really liked but had never heard till now. give it a try!