Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

YouTube

Old 01-19-2012, 10:53 PM   #1
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
YouTube

I know there is people on tw with channels! I put up videos now and then
Post up your YouTube channel

www.youtube.com/hawkins702

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKqMw...e_gdata_player
Old 01-19-2012, 10:57 PM   #2
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
heres mine. (hope link works) http://www.youtube.com/user/zachdMX721

supscribed to you MOT.

i don’t have any videos of my truck yet. have not done anything yet that i thought would be worth putting up.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:00 PM   #4
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
heres mine. (hope link works) http://www.youtube.com/user/zachdMX721

supscribed to you MOT.
Back at you check out the Walmart one haha retard status lol
Old 01-19-2012, 11:01 PM   #5
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Back at you check out the Walmart one haha retard status lol
will do.

edit: love it. love the English and spanish on the cereal! never have seen that before. me and a friend put condoms in random carts one time. that was pretty funny. we also got yelled at for just looking at the beer. ( never touched any we wear just looking at it) and some guy said you guys are to young and some other crap.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:05 PM   #7
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
my channel (167K+ views):
http://www.youtube.com/user/beijingtaco
Old 01-20-2012, 07:56 AM   #8

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Bump I know there is more
Old 01-21-2012, 09:03 AM   #9

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Bump and a channel that I know a lot this guy is crazy and funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEKBl...e_gdata_player
Old 01-21-2012, 11:42 AM   #10

hahahahahhaa. i love that guy! he is so damn funny.

and yeah their are more. that i know of but i will let them post.