Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Fringe

Old 01-22-2012, 07:34 PM   #2
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
i don't have cable but i have an iTunes pass! I've watched every show since it came out!
Old 01-23-2012, 10:15 AM   #3
North Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shed

North Star's Tacoma Gallery
Defnitely a fan of this show! It is a level above the average viewer though, so jumping in now if you haven't seen it from day 1 will leave you Lost.

Anna Torv/Olivia Dunham is one of the best female leads in a while. I have started watching JJ Abrams new show Alcatraz, and I can't help but feel this female lead is a far cry from Torv. Still a great show though.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:22 AM   #4
TOYWERX Grill Sergeant
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Star View Post
Defnitely a fan of this show! It is a level above the average viewer though, so jumping in now if you haven't seen it from day 1 will leave you Lost.

Anna Torv/Olivia Dunham is one of the best female leads in a while. I have started watching JJ Abrams new show Alcatraz, and I can't help but feel this female lead is a far cry from Torv. Still a great show though.
Yeah... She's nice to look at too...

It's a thinker for sure. IMO it is one of the best si-fi shows out there right now.

Keeps you thinking...